Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Free Watch

(Topic created on: 24-05-2020 05:54 PM)
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options

Hey,

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20+ and I have been unable to claim the free watch through the members app. 

I get an error code (api.cam_1006.400) and told to check the eligibility, I meet all the requirements for eligibility so I'm at a loss. It was the free watch that swayed me into getting the plus. 

I've tried a couple of guides where I sign into Samsung pay and reinstall the Samsung members app. Any idea?

51 REPLIES 51
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

can anyone give me advice on what to do bout this?  

0 Likes
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options

You're going to need to take it up with Yodel or contact the police

0 Likes
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options

Mine arrived, took about 2 weeks from submitting the claim

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

yodel have told me to get in contact with the sender as the sender is the only one who can deal with it and the sender has to tell them to investigate this matter further  

0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

@Crashtest1 wrote:

Haha the police? Trust me they WILL NOT do anything. I've had 100s pound worth of goods stolen off me over the years by post men They say its a civil matter between the sender and the postal service and don't even give you a crime log number or anything. 

At least that's how they treated a phone, a tablet, a laptop and Christmas presents.

Last time it took me 2 months arguing with sky before they finally sent me a new device.. As they said it was signed for by a neighbour. My landlord and police questioned the neighbour who denied it (obviously) by saying they gave me the parcel on my floor (lies every floor has security doors nobody can get through them but landlord and people living on the floor and I was the only one at the time)

Police just are not interested in stolen parcels or missing post at all its always a "civil matter" 

0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

@nemoj92 wrote:

yodel have told me to get in contact with the sender as the sender is the only one who can deal with it and the sender has to tell them to investigate this matter further  

That's what they told me when the driver stole a tablet off sky. Took me 2 months to prove no address here called "xxbeech door oog" who apparently signed my parcel. Its only when I threatened to take sky to court and get my money back they decided to resend. 

0 Likes
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options

@DragonWolf5589 wrote:

@Crashtest1 wrote:

Haha the police? Trust me they WILL NOT do anything. I've had 100s pound worth of goods stolen off me over the years by post men They say its a civil matter between the sender and the postal service and don't even give you a crime log number or anything. 

At least that's how they treated a phone, a tablet, a laptop and Christmas presents.

Last time it took me 2 months arguing with sky before they finally sent me a new device.. As they said it was signed for by a neighbour. My landlord and police questioned the neighbour who denied it (obviously) by saying they gave me the parcel on my floor (lies every floor has security doors nobody can get through them but landlord and people living on the floor and I was the only one at the time)

Police just are not interested in stolen parcels or missing post at all its always a "civil matter" 

I know of someone who was arrested for a stolen parcel ( Macbooks), he'd signed for it and the police came to our workplace to arrest him. Turns out the delivery driver picked it back up and left with it 

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

my yodel driver never even left his van and he marked my parcel as delivered  then I questioned yodel and they told me that the driver has put it in a safe place when I live a block of flats with a intercom 

when I ask for where the safe place is  they told me that they couldn't see anything bout the location,    when I ask them to call their driver  they told me that they don't have the drivers contact details as the driver is not aloud a phone which is a load of BS   

then I asked for a picture of the safe place  yodel told me that  they don't take picture of item in a safe place  then told me to contact the sender  

0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

It's rediculous. Considering social distancing = every driver should take a photo as proof of delivery.. Just yodel making up excuses.. That's why I now wait by my window and film them the second a van comes nearby. Sad I know.. But no choice as they are liers

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

so let see what excuses yodel give to the sender and i have screenshots of the conversation I had with yodel 

0 Likes