Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Free Watch

(Topic created on: 23-05-2020 05:57 PM)
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options

Hey,

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20+ and I have been unable to claim the free watch through the members app. 

I get an error code (api.cam_1006.400) and told to check the eligibility, I meet all the requirements for eligibility so I'm at a loss. It was the free watch that swayed me into getting the plus. 

I've tried a couple of guides where I sign into Samsung pay and reinstall the Samsung members app. Any idea?

51 REPLIES 51
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

how long did it take? did you hear back? mine is still on hold over 24 hours later after submitting the photos. (but it was put on hold only 5 hours after first applying) - i understand if it takes time, but would been nice to get a confirmation email at least!

0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options
Do they email you when it's no longer on hold? Been waiting over a week since replying with screenshot of my imei and I've not heard anything and when I check the claim status nothing has changed?
0 Likes
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options
Yes I submitted my evidence at about 8pm and I had a confirmation email that all was OK the following morning
0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

***** wonder why mine took so long.

i Finally got an email and text this morning. only took them 9 days lol. but at least i finally got notification.

that said the email said it will arrive within 30 days, but the text says 45-90 days.. so thats confusing again

odd how it only took you overnight but took me over 9 days to get confirmation

0 Likes
m78
Explorer
Options

That what I did, used the business customer option. It's exactly the same, but works

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

has  anyone had a problem with yodel for delivery of the galaxy active watch 

as they have apparently delivered to me  and I watched the driver who never got out of his van  

therefore yodel driver are thieves  

please tell me if this has happen to anyone else  

0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options
Oh no.. They use yodel? Uh... That means I'll prob never get it as yodel lose 90% of parcels or dump them on the main road where over 500 people can take it. I've only just had my claim accepted after 2 weeks.

Do they tell you when it gets posted out?
0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

no i never got a message or anything from Samsung 

yodel send me a email with a tracking number  

only to have the driver not get out of the van  and marked the parcel as delivered 

yodel drivers are thieves as the company has been rated the worst delivery company 

0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options
*****.. I can't atand yodel. I've had phones, tablets, bird food and tons stuff go missing with them.

Same experience I see the van about to turn into the bus shelter to pull ul. I get my phone and film them pulling to the side.. Then 20 seconds later they drive off and I get email saying delivered..

Took them 3 months to acknowledge the thieves even after I sent them the video clip. (they accused me of "it may have been a driver not for your address checking his GPS or phone") took them ages to admit that was my driver seeing i got the email saying delivered soon they drove off.

I hope I don't have this experience with my watch coming as I'm looking forward to it and never owned a smart watch before.. (except a £10 Chinese thing that went into the bin after 5 mins)
0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

yodel are a joke  but yet everyone is still given them business   

0 Likes