Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 01:11 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
3l1sha
Apprentice
Options
Received mine today 8 4 20. Took 5 days to come after sending pop.
aelkafrawy99h
First Poster
Options

Who still didn't recieve their's ? I submitted the claim 50 days ago and nothing yet. 

I have learnt one thing for sure never buyig through Samsun website again and never to pre order once again. 

0 Likes
whatever3
First Poster
Options

I never got my samsung buds. Am I the only one? I did the whole process back in November 2019, got the text messages confirming it was confirmed, but never received them.

0 Likes
whatever3
First Poster
Options

I'm still waiting for mine. 4th time chasing Samsung. I got my phone in October, went through the hassle of claiming what should just be given automatically, got confirmation on the 5th November that I'd receive the buds within the timeframe in the T&C's. I'm still waiting...

I feel pretty hard done by Samsung to be honest - I upgraded my previous Samsung to another Samsung, then they made it as hard as possible to get the offer, presumely hoping that most people give up or forget. Not a cool way to do business. I still haven't received them!

0 Likes
Samswe
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered in Sweden, I should also be eligible for this no? When I go to claim my phone operator doesn't show in the form, what to do? 

0 Likes
Naveedlone
Journeyman
Options

Still waiting for mine. Validated in April. Sent about 9 emails same response. Sent me a tracking ID for Yodel delivery which has never turned up. Won't be buying Samsung again very poor customer service and ripping people off with these false promotions. 

0 Likes
Twenty3
First Poster
Options
Hi
I have just purchased my s20 plus and not sure how to claim my ear buds?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Twenty3: You can proceed with your claim via the Samsung Members app Benefits section. If you encounter any issues, you can try claiming via the following link.

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2buds/get-started
Members_q0v2e3D
First Poster
Options

Samsung Promotional Support Team

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for your email.

Sadly, we can confirm that we are not able to assist any further regarding this matter

A replacement reward cannot be issues without a full investigation with the courier to clarify the status and reason for a failure to deliver.

As this was dispatched more than 5 months ago the courier will have limited information and will not be able to investigate.

Due to GDPR policies, full delivery information can only be stored for up to 60 days.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any other queries about the promotion please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Patricia @ Samsung Promotional Support Team

0 Likes
edgar42
First Poster
Options

Hi i am from norway how to claim my airbuds offer for 99 kroner?

0 Likes