Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 05:34 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@Saxy wrote:
When did you guys pre-order? Hopefully mine are on the way. Glad you guys got yours. Enjoy!

Claimed and validated day offer opened.

0 Likes
Dannyo31
First Poster
Options

Did you get any sort of tracking information?

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@Dannyo31 wrote:

Did you get any sort of tracking information?

I got a text and email from Yodel at about 10:30 am.  No indication of what it was.  Buds were delevered about 12:20.  I was out so they were in the porch!

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Yes, received today. 

No update on the Samsung validation page but got a text from Yodel this morning. 

Now go three generation of these 👍

0 Likes
Saxy
Navigator
Options

Just checked and my claim has been processed, so buds are on the way... hopefully get them tomorrow. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

My Buds were validated about 5 days ago and nothing since. In Ireland here

0 Likes
Martin941
First Poster
Options

I live in Switzerland and I am unable to register via the Samsung members app. 

I keep getting a message that my postcode is invalid. I live in Glarus and have a 4 number postcode not 5 so that is why this issue keeps coming up. I have reached out to customer service multiple times but they do not do anything.

Have any of you received this issue before? How can i fix it?

0 Likes
Saxy
Navigator
Options

Got mine yesterday. Seems Samsung got it right this year. They are awesome, very impressed with them. 

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

My claim got validated on the 10 Mar and  website says sent for fulfilment on 10 Mar; but nothing yet 😞 

(I'm in the UK and the phone was ordered through the upgrade programme)

0 Likes
BDante
Explorer
Options

They didn't dispatch the phones in the order the pre-orders were placed (incompetence or choice, who knows?), so the chances of it happening with the buds was slim.

As keen as I am to get them, they were a freebie and I'd have ordered the phone anyway had the offer not been on. They'll arrive when they arrive. 

0 Likes