Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Add pashto language Keyboard in Samsung.

(Topic created on: 25-04-2020 08:08 AM)
shaukathameedi
Apprentice
Options

Dear sir,

Millions of pashton speaks pashto across two countries Afghanistan and Pakistan they all uses tird party apps to input pashto keyboard in samsung and are not standard keyboards, but the standard keyboard which is common that is the pashto keyboard langauge which Microsoft has already added in their windows 10. Thats standard and all pashtons are familar with that. some pashto keyboards which are in play store are not correct they miss placed the charactors in keyboard.

We hope samsung consider adding Pashto keyboard in their all android software to get the hearts of all Afghans and Pakistanies.

If you are still concern please goolge the language you may consider more than 100 million are speaking pashto.

Thank you so much hope this be added in near future update.

Shaukat

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi shaukathameedi,

I will feed this back to our development team for you.

Thanks,

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi shaukathameedi,

I will feed this back to our development team for you.

Thanks,

Mobiles
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung's Team,

I am from Pakistan, as you are well aware that we have a total of four provinces out of which two of the provinces are Pashto speakers. Besides this, our neighboring country Afghanistan, a large number of people are Pashto speakers.

It is therefore, requested to include Pashto Language in the Samsung Language family. This is a dire need of the present. By adding this, our millions of Pashtoons will be able to read and write in their mother's tongue. Hope to see the Samsung Pashto keyboard and Language soon.

Looking forward 

Janan Khan

shaukathameedi
Apprentice
Options
Thank you so much,
Impatiently waiting to see Pashto language Keyboard in Samsung official keyboards family.

Regards,
0 Likes
Jesoueu
First Poster
Options

My dear friend,

This issue has not been resolved! I have an S8 and I having the same problems as everybody's elses. There is no Portugues kn the sansung keyboard. There is also not option to add it! Please stop making updates that causing issues!😠

0 Likes
SamimHameedi
Explorer
Options

Great news to all, Pashto language has been added in Android 11. please upgrade it and ejoy. thanks samsung