Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web page freezing when scrolling (Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra)

(Topic created on: 26-03-2020 09:12 AM)
PAGallim
Journeyman
Options

Only had it for a few days, but regularly when I'm scrolling on a web page (an on-line newspaper for example) the page will freeze.   Then I have to use the back button to come out of the site and then re-enter again.   Anyone else have this problem or remedial suggestions?

150 REPLIES 150
Hitman2
Student
Options

Same problem here,occurs on my S20 VERY frequently (in fact it froze up as I was typing that). Everybody is glued to the news right now so it's extra frustrating. Let's fix this samsung or at least let us know you're working on it!

I expect some initial glitches when buying a new phone but at the very least give a bare minimum of customer service to those who spent well over a thousand on them!! 🤬

xDa_guy
Apprentice
Options

I agree, there´s always some glitches in the early days but random freezes, link sharing broken, camera smear on every face, insane battery drain, fingerprint reader taking multiple tries before unlocking with the same finger scanned 3 times after almost 2 weeks of use isn´t fun.

Strongly pondering a return of the phone and wait for the much improved Note 20 if the rumors are anything to go on.

Seems like they save ALL the good any next gen stuff for that one... sigh.

Doppler99
First Poster
Options

I've had the issue since the day the phone was delivered and none of the fixes have worked. Might go back to my S10 that I was trading in, that I now have until May to send in, as it never had this issue.  It would be great if Samsung would at least acknowledge the issue, as we can't tell if it's because they are shut down or just ignoring this issue. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have this same problem as well on my s20+!!!!

The workaround that I use is to just click on the multi app / switch app bar and click on Chrome again!

It's very frustrating!!

Any solutions yet?

Rhonny
Pioneer
Options

Same here on my S20+. So frequent and annoying (it's largely on my browser - I use Brave which tends to use the latest Chromium, so is Chrome for all intents and purposes). 

0 Likes
JosephY
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue on my S20 Ultra too, a quick solution is simply tab out and tab in using the button on navigation bar.

To Samsung, please fix this annoying *****

0 Likes
Fernando711
First Poster
Options

having the same problem with samsung s20 plus, very annoying, I miss my Samsung s8+

0 Likes
bjr1971
Explorer
Options

Same  problems on My galaxy s20plus. Exynoz. Starting to miss My galaxy s10 plus. This real pis me off. Did not have all this BS at s10 lunch. Only batteri drain. S20 have this and batteri drain and exynoz stutter lags. And Camera fokus probs. What the F is gong on Samsung

0 Likes
Keith2570
First Poster
Options

Yes I have the same problem and getting more comon. I even changed to Samsungs and keeps freezing. Samsung needs to fix, Big at saying how great it is but forgot that a battery in the ultra cant even last a day. Big companies need to learn and have it runing with no problems before they release.

0 Likes
Rhonny
Pioneer
Options

It seems to be getting worse for me too on my S20+. Again, mostly on Brave browser, which uses Chromium like Chrome. Really frustrating!! (Set to 120hz).

0 Likes