!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

we don't want to give you your free gift, so we'll drag it out replying to you

Highlighted
Explorer
I sent off what I thought were the correct details to claim my Fitbit on the 16th/17th of this month and I've only just had a reply this morning to say that they aren't right as they can't see the full purchase date. So it's took them 11 days to reply to let me know and they've apparently sent me an email explaining what they require to be considered correct, well I haven't received any email yet. It's as if they're trying to drag it out so it goes past the last date to claim, imagine a big conspiracy theory like that...... Ha ha ha 🤣
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
I'm going through same problem
Highlighted
First Poster

Same issue with the gamepass. Took a couple of weeks and had to chase to get it. 

Highlighted
Voyager
you have to remember we are in the middle of a pandemic not many people will be in the office also remember it can take upto 45 days to receive your free gift it states this in the terms and conditions.
Highlighted
Explorer
just a quick update one and all...... SUCCESS, literally just 5 minutes ago I put my order in with the claim code I received (BIG THANK YOU TO SAMSUNG), it's now just a waiting game. hope everyone else has success with their ongoing claims. thought I'd just let you all know
Highlighted
Explorer
last and best update concerning said free gift..... SMASHING, RECEIVED IT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO 👍👍👍 must admit I've been a bit concerned with noticing my heart rate being over 100 for best part of each day and don't get on my stress levels, through the roof and out to the darkness of space is the best and honest description of them and I was only stripping a bit of the wallpaper. I've noticed how they shoot up for the silliest things that any normal day you wouldn't batter your 👀 to. anyway many thanks Samsung for a speedy delivery, big thumbs up from me as I've got another gadget to play with to keep my little man brain amused. personally I think the main problem everyone's experiencing as I did is the actual process of getting your initial free gift claim authorized/authenticated. as you would assume there will be a honking long line of people throwing their claims in but let me reassure people waiting as soon as you get the nod you'll be quite amazed at how quickly your chosen gift Will arrive. all in all after receiving my code it took at the most not even 7 days to get it so for the "it could take up to 45 days to receive your gift" I think that's for the occasional occasion that will happen. well hope everyone receives their gift soon and many thanks again Samsung
Top Liked Authors