Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Verification not working on Samsung s20+

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 01:40 PM)
TomNJ
Apprentice
Options

Upgraded to s20 plus last night and couldn't log into Samsung apps shealth and shop. 

I don't have 2 step verification on. When I try to log into app it true me it needs to verify its me and asked for my number then texts me a number that gets populated in the field.

When it prompts me to enter number that I receive from text the number gets added automatically after text is received but it says it's invalid.

At some point it wouldn't let me try again and also said something about server error.

I tried again this morning with no luck.

I sent a customer support request last night but have not heard anything back but I see that somehow in logged into shealth now but still can't log into the Samsung shop app.

How can I resolve this?

Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
Cherieno1
Apprentice
Options

For Saudi Arabia you remove the +966 in the front when you're phone number pops up for the verification. Remove what ever your Country Dialing Code. USA is +1, Saudi Arabia is +966, Quatar is +974

So my number shown is +1##########

0 Likes
RA27
First Poster
Options

It wasn't working for me either so i added 001  before my phone number for canada and it worked for me.

0 Likes
RyuDeJunero
First Poster
Options

I had this same issue when I got my new s20 today. You have to enable permission for the app to use your phone to send messages.

When you're on the screen to verify with 2 step, use multitask button and hold app icon to enter app info. Under permissions, enable phone.

This did the trick for me!

0 Likes