Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Verification not working on Samsung s20+

(Topic created on: 28-04-2020 02:28 AM)
TomNJ
Apprentice
Options

Upgraded to s20 plus last night and couldn't log into Samsung apps shealth and shop. 

I don't have 2 step verification on. When I try to log into app it true me it needs to verify its me and asked for my number then texts me a number that gets populated in the field.

When it prompts me to enter number that I receive from text the number gets added automatically after text is received but it says it's invalid.

At some point it wouldn't let me try again and also said something about server error.

I tried again this morning with no luck.

I sent a customer support request last night but have not heard anything back but I see that somehow in logged into shealth now but still can't log into the Samsung shop app.

How can I resolve this?

12 REPLIES 12
TomNJ
Apprentice
Options
Couldn't figure it out and support couldn't help account team was unavailable but I found a work around.

I enabled two factor authentication in my old phone and then used one of the backup codes to log in. I could verify done with text message on the old phone.
0 Likes
Solution
TomNJ
Apprentice
Options
Appears to be issue on the Samsung verification server. Needed to remove country code from phone number. CSR figured it out.
SaintPepsi96
First Poster
Options

Thanks, a lot brother, this works, all you have to do is set your country code (well in my case) to the united states, enter the number and it worked thanks a million :smiling-face:

0 Likes
FarazEdoo
First Poster
Options

I'm also having the same issues on my galaxy S10. As a result I'm unable to make a Samsung account because it keeps prompting me to verify. Please help me address this issue ASAP. Thank you.

0 Likes
Vladleb
Journeyman
Options

Same issue with my account on Galaxy S6 in Russia, verifiction doesn't work with recieved codes by SMS.    

0 Likes
Cherieno1
Apprentice
Options

It didn't work for me either. With a Samsung A10. I mean the verification code. But an answer has been given and it worked. but the answer was too professional and hard to understand so basically don't click on your phone number suggestion. if you are in the USA remove the +1 basically. hopeful this isn't useless.:smiling-face:

ReinerNiño
First Poster
Options

Thank you for this! I am using samsung A10 too. So this is very helpful. Thank you again! 

0 Likes
Cherieno1
Apprentice
Options

Lol I didn't think someone would need you made me smile this evening. I actually just found out my phone is an A10s not an A10. But I guess it works for all. Ohh and the difference is the fingerprint sensor. Well I think

0 Likes
ahsan_n7
First Poster
Options

I live in Saudi Arabia and it doesn't work for me

0 Likes