Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Programme to S21

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 06:47 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Hello,

Having had the S20 Ultra for almost a year now with the S21 launch imminent, will the launch of the new phone trigger the upgrade programme or will we be waiting till Feb?

Curious because I assume once these are available they will sell rather quickly meaning those on the upgrade programme won’t actually be able to upgrade when the offer triggers 2 weeks after launch. 

Thanks

73 REPLIES 73
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
Yeah I did...You need to use the Samsung Upgrade number not the Klarna one
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

I got mine 3 march 2020 and have not got any email about updating

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

We havent got the samsung one lol could you show what it looks like? (hide most of the number) just want to see the type of email and also when did you get the email?

0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
mine is in this format 1ABCCD23
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

******* <- is my klarna number which shows as 14/03/2021 when i check (changed few numbers but same format) I havent got any other email and samsung keeps saying wait 12 months because its not been 12 months and 'Impossible' to do it before 12 months

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options
with what link?
0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
My partner didn't get their S20 via the upgrade program, just took finance on it instead and he gets the same message, can't upgrade until March. You definitely did it through the upgrade program on launch preorder date last year? I've attached what the upgrade program email looks like and my agreement number looks like 12AB3CDE...

Screenshot_20210114-183917_Outlook.jpg

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
You should have gotten an email from Samsung inviting you to upgrade (I got one a week or so ago and one today). That had a different loan agreement number than my original Klarna number from my S20 Ultra I used this new number and it worked
0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Yep definitely, I had the S10 which was also on upgrade program that I got after handing in my S9. So I gave in my S10 to get the S20 and in the order email aswell it literally says 1x Samsung S20Plus 1xUpgrade welcome back pack but yeah either something got messed up during the order and I didnt get enrolled properly or maybe I just need to wait and i might get it soon i dont know lol

0 Likes
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Haven't got an email at either times sadly..

0 Likes