Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Programme to S21

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 04:36 PM)
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Hello,

Having had the S20 Ultra for almost a year now with the S21 launch imminent, will the launch of the new phone trigger the upgrade programme or will we be waiting till Feb?

Curious because I assume once these are available they will sell rather quickly meaning those on the upgrade programme won’t actually be able to upgrade when the offer triggers 2 weeks after launch. 

Thanks

73 REPLIES 73
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options

I've found out via Reddit that if you use the reference number Klarna gave you which is just made up of numbers, the upgrade date is in March.  But if you use the number Samsung sent you in an e-mail with the subject "[name], good news – it’s almost upgrade time!" which has letters and numbers, the upgrade date changes to 14th Jan...  

0 Likes
JayZee64
Journeyman
Options

Same here 14/01 

0 Likes
ADD12
Journeyman
Options

How many digits is this number I can't find it

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options

Just spoken to Samsung, they are aware of the error on the website that advises me that i can't upgrade until 14th Jan (today) and they have asked me to try again in 1 hour.... We shall see...! 

Jimo2020
Navigator
Options

Mine is 8 digits long containing 3 numbers and 5 letters

0 Likes
davidcannon89
First Poster
Options

I had issues getting the loan agreement ID to work but it works via this link. 14th Jan for me...

0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for updating us!

ADD12
Journeyman
Options

Thank you

Original
First Poster
Options

How do you find out it just puts me through to pre order the s21?

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
To add insult to injury I've literally just had an email now telling me I can now upgrade, and it still won't let me saying I can't until 14th January... 🙃
0 Likes