Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair - No headphone jack for S20

(Topic created on: 31-03-2020 01:47 PM)
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

I think its so unfair s20 does not have jack for headphones,,its seriously made me think about not getting another galaxy ,people  may struggle affording the s20 never mind the expensive  buds,i love my s10 and will hang on to it til it dies!

26 REPLIES 26
Rhonny
Pioneer
Options

Really? You can just use the headphones that come with the phone!! Hardly unfair.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The Headphone jack not expected to return to future flagships  and seems to be the trend in technology with more users  using Bluetooth, though will not suit everyone.  Removing it also makes room for more components and allows companies to market accessories more widely. personally  would not find a big problem,   perhaps users should be given a choice but the way things are going.   

An articles here on the merits of both: https://www.imore.com/wired-vs-wireless-which-headphones 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options

@Wuzzybear: While our flagship devices have recently moved away from the 3.5mm jack, the recently released Note 10 Lite includes one, so it may be the case that we see it included in other devices in the future. To find out more, please check the following link:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-note10-lite-n770/SM-N770FZKDBTU/

Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

Not wi s20,,they dont come with wireless headphones do they?

0 Likes
Solution
MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

They come with wired earbuds which plug into the USB c port. 

Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Thankyou i did not know this 😃
0 Likes
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry i did not know they came with wired headphones and you could plug them in the charger port
0 Likes
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Soz did not know they had headphones with it that you could use,, x
0 Likes
Simonep24
First Poster
Options

Well, not allowing buyers to use whatever headphones/earphones they like is unfair. I have a S10 that came with buds but I hardly use them because audio quality is *****, if I listen to some music or watch videos I always use my wired earphones. Also forcing people to have another charging device that might die when you need it it's unfair.