Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open samsung members

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 02:24 PM)
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

20200310_142213.jpg

I'm getting this error when trying to go onto Samsung members I'm in the UK and the app works on my s10 and not my new s20 anyone got any clue?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options
Mine has just fixed and now allowed me in I deleted the app completely wiped data from it and logged into samsung pay. Then reinstalled samsung members and it worked

View solution in context

Solution
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

@Laurenc1996 wrote:

Hi! I have received my Samsung s20+ today after making the switch from Apple. Trying to load Samsung members app to claim the free galaxy earbuds. Originally when first loaded the app was all in English. Then app force closed and changed all language to German. I have checked my Samsung account settings and phone settings and both are set to English and United Kingdom as location. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared data and cache but nothing is working! I really want to be able to claim my earbuds as that's the reason I preordered the plus! Please can someone help? I've already scoured the internet for solutions and it seems there isn't one. 

Try clear data, uninstall, launch Samsung pay add card details and set this up, open galaxy store, add card details, redownload app

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15
Laurenc1996
First Poster
Options

Hi! I have received my Samsung s20+ today after making the switch from Apple. Trying to load Samsung members app to claim the free galaxy earbuds. Originally when first loaded the app was all in English. Then app force closed and changed all language to German. I have checked my Samsung account settings and phone settings and both are set to English and United Kingdom as location. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared data and cache but nothing is working! I really want to be able to claim my earbuds as that's the reason I preordered the plus! Please can someone help? I've already scoured the internet for solutions and it seems there isn't one. 

0 Likes
Teddiursam
Apprentice
Options

I am having the exact same issue. Also with samsung pay 

Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

@Teddiursam wrote:

I am having the exact same issue. Also with samsung pay 

Are you using a Samsung S20+ 5g

0 Likes
Teddiursam
Apprentice
Options

Yeh S20+ 5G

0 Likes
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options
So am I so it looks like an issue for this device if u look at the review for Samsung member on galaxy store someone else is having this issue
Teddiursam
Apprentice
Options

I am on live chat to them now. I will update if they shed any light 

0 Likes
Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

I've already done that they phone u and put u through to Samsung accounts team who tell u they will email head office 

Teddiursam
Apprentice
Options

Same. Grr

Samrobinson19
Journeyman
Options

I've just tried the Samsung pay app and that works fine for me 

0 Likes