Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 05:31 PM)
ZNB
First Poster
Options

I've opted to trade in my S8+ for an s20. Is there any info I need to put in the returns packaging or is the returns label that has been provided sufficient?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@ZNB: If your device is broken or has a cracked screen then you would have been required to declare this when selecting your device for trade in at the purchase stage. If the above isn't applicable then you don't need to include any further details, as the device will be inspected to ensure that it meets the minimum requirements, as laid out in the terms and conditions. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
You need to mention the conditions of the phone.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ZNB: I checked the terms and conditions and it only mentions the prepaid return packaging materials. To the extent possible, we ask that you include the box and any original accessories which were included within the box when you provide the existing device to us.

0 Likes
ZNB
First Poster
Options

Do I just write this myself or should there have been a form sent

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@ZNB: If your device is broken or has a cracked screen then you would have been required to declare this when selecting your device for trade in at the purchase stage. If the above isn't applicable then you don't need to include any further details, as the device will be inspected to ensure that it meets the minimum requirements, as laid out in the terms and conditions. 

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Yes
0 Likes