Support

Open search

So I compared the gaming capability of S20+ to a $200 budget phone, and guess who won? Care to give any comments Samsung?

Highlighted
First Poster

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Apprentice

Bored of these posts now. Not once have I had any issues with the phone it's great. If you don't like it return it

Highlighted
If you don't like this post as well then ignore it?
Some people paid lot of money for it like you did and it's not up to their standard for the price and what it was advertised as.
Highlighted

@IchBVB 

you should stop complaining, you give the phone a bad name and its a great phone, its far superior than any phone of 2019.

Highlighted
I'm not complaining.
But everyone who has an issue or they don't like something can speak their mind.
I have already decided to give the phone back and go for another brand since it's not superior for a 2020 flagship comparing to the rest that have came out already so far and furthermore for what it has been falsely advertised.
Everyone can have their opinion
Don't be so touchy
Highlighted

So buy a blackshark 3 pro

Highlighted
Nah not into mobile gaming
I'll pass
Highlighted

@LewisNXN wrote:

Bored of these posts now. Not once have I had any issues with the phone it's great. If you don't like it return it

it is easier to scam someone than to have someone scammed admit that.

Anyways into the game performance there goes a lot which is not the architecture only. Both socs use the same mali g cores, mediatek has either done better drivers than samsung/pubg developers have worked to make that game run well with that soc or the test is faked.

Even if it trhottle a 4 core vs a 9 core stands no chance even if the 9 core runs at minimum frequency

Archer
Highlighted
Apprentice

Its the game optimization service, its throttling the CPU/GPU, probably because of heat. It would  do the same  to SD version of the phone as well but they run cooler playing PUBG so it doesnt have to throttle ..

You can disable the game optimization service and you will get 60 FPS and smooth gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtXsIgAjJo

In the video the phones are the same temp at the end so who knows why Samsung is aggressively throttling, probably just bad programming and a lack of care factor given its the last year Samsung are doing Exynos chips with their own custom cores.

Highlighted

I wonder how the temps are then

Archer
Top Liked Authors