!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

Samsung Galaxy S20 Android 11 Beta release date UK

Highlighted
Hi all!
Does anyone know what the release date is for the One UI 3.0 Android 11 Beta version for the UK is? 
  • OS

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Overseer
beta already out for uk, should be in your members app if avilable for your mobile
Highlighted
Thank you. Sorry I'm a relatively new user to Samsung members. Where would I find it on the app?
Highlighted
Highlighted
Thank you 🙂
Highlighted
First Poster

Google Pay hasn't been working since the beta update. Does anyone know if this will be sorted or if it will be like this until final release?

Highlighted
make sure you put a error report in the faster you put it i the faster the bug will be fixed. report every bug you find (this is what the beta is for to test it.) its mainly for developers but a lot of the public join it.
Highlighted
Hi, it has been advised by Samsung that some banking apps and google pay wont work until final release this is to ensure the beta version is secure enough before release. Am on S20+ 5g still waiting for beta on Samsung Members app in UK
Highlighted
I am in the UK on S20+ 5g there is still nothing on members app about beta for me yet
Highlighted
im thinking its for unlocked s20 im on o2 and not a single wink of this beta for me
Top Liked Authors