Did you mean: 

S20+ usb-c to aux problem

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 07:14 PM)
H0pH0p
Explorer
Options

Hey guys,

So I got my new S20+ And its great!

There is only one problem which makes me want to lose the phone... the is no aux, not a problem because we got the cables usb-c to aux... only, it does not work.

When connecting it, it makes a click sound like it works. Then it actually doesn't play any audio.

I tried to connect it to my car, did not work. Tried to connect to some regular earbuds and a studio headphone those worked. But since I get my buds+ soon I couldn't care for those thing, I want to listen music in my car via aux.

Why isn't my 1300 euros phone not allowing me to play some music in my car?

Thanks in common!

79 REPLIES 79
H0pH0p
Explorer
Options

https://www.pepper-jobs.nl/en/c2pda.html

That one works. worked for me

Powlez1
Journeyman
Options
So I have 2 get 1 with the dac chip in it then I'm in United Kingdom an the 1 u put up is in dollars
0 Likes
H0pH0p
Explorer
Options

It was an example. I bought mine in euros. I think if you search for that item number in the uk it will pop up somewhere.

0 Likes
Powlez1
Journeyman
Options
I've tried but none r available an other 1s I've found don't ship to the UK
0 Likes
H0pH0p
Explorer
Options

The website I sent you does ship to the UK for €7.24,- paying in dollars through PayPal would be great for you since British pounds are more worth than dollars. PayPal does convert that and gives you 180 days warranty

0 Likes
Powlez1
Journeyman
Options
OK ill check it out 2moz thank u I just hope it works this us a stupid thing wit these phones now
0 Likes
MartDG99
First Poster
Options

I got this one yesterday, works fine in my car through aux. From amazon UK 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/r.html?C=38VLIQ1P7ES9H&K=QEHLWB8UH9XD&M=urn:rtn:msg:20200328030958ce2088...

Mike9703
Apprentice
Options

Hey I have a good solution to that problem, just buy a Bluetooth device that plugs into your audio jack in the car, that's what i did and it's actually even better yet because you have lots of extra options with it, like it's all wireless for one, you can answer phone calls etc and still have an Audio Jack to use, plus many of them have a cool equalizer on a digital display. I found a good deal on Amazon. They have tons of them for a little more than you spend on the auxiliary cable itself and you get so many extra options. 

Hunttr
Apprentice
Options

My s20+ has been working with samsung usb-c to 3.5mm adaptor but now its not working?

Powlez1
Journeyman
Options

@Hunttr wrote:

My s20+ has been working with samsung usb-c to 3.5mm adaptor but now its not working?

All sorted now thank u I got a Bluetooth aux transmitter now another better than having leads thank u all