Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 08:36 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options
Same hear got email today too so all sorted now
0 Likes
Cryptoeman
Student
Options

I'm having the same issue, I've been through the form twice, paid £119.90 twice, got 2 direct debits set up with klarna now but order not showing on samsung website, I've spoke to 4 different advisors on the phone at samsung, spoke to online chat 4 times and Twitter and all of them saying "nothing we can do" now I'm down money and no phone coming 

Did you get this resolved? I'm going round in circles being told by every advisor there is nothing they can do to help 

0 Likes
Cryptoeman
Student
Options

Did you get this resolved? I'm having the same issue, 2 pending payments, 2 dd set up but no order from samsung 

I've been on the phone for hours with samsung and klarna and all I'm being told is no one can help me 

0 Likes
Zee-ali1
Journeyman
Options

don't bother you will get ur money back into your account

I gave up in the end it messed my credit file. I just went in and bought the phone outright.

Appalling service from klarna and Samsung blaming each other

0 Likes
Cryptoeman
Student
Options

Problem for me is I'm already 12 months in to my current contract so I will have to wait another 12 months to be out of contract 

The customer service is a joke 

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Contacted Klarna by phone on 13th February when I was having problems with my order, was told they would get back to me..... Had an email from them today 😂
0 Likes
Quality420
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

For those of you who have successfully upgraded to the S20 from S10, have you had confirmation from Klarna on closure / settlement of the credit agreement? I have an email from Samsung but nothing from Klarna. 

0 Likes
alba0266
Explorer
Options
I got mine three days later.
Darrenltd
First Poster
Options

@Nanz89 wrote:

Same for me. Credit history outstanding, earning more money and less outgoings since  last year and yet declined! Makes no sense. 

I have an excellent credit rating, upgrade every year, I tried to upgrade but was declined, I called Klarna who said do a credit check so I did, excellent rating, called klarna back told me I need another department who said due to covid not taking calls send an email so I did, called Samsung said it's disgraceful absolutely disgraceful that people can't get upgrades because of some Mickey mouse company like Klarna, she mumbled something incoherent before I said I'm moving to another brand. Absolutely disgraceful 

0 Likes
H11hdc
First Poster
Options
Did you manage to get this resolved. I have the same issue today
0 Likes