Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 08:36 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

This isn't intentional, @Omega37, sorry if that this has added to your frustrations with the Upgrade Programme. We want to help.  We've been scrolling through all of your comments and reaching out to everyone and create a list (we're doing our best!). 

@CarlH  can you PM and capture the case details so we have them for tomorrow? 

^SachikoT

0 Likes
AidenC
Explorer
Options

Email address for me in case you need it to PM or email :smiling-face: 

^SachikoT ****************** (removed your personal information from the internet)

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

This is all on me, guys!  I had to make an excel sheet of your usernames late last night for the call this morning and I may have had some typos. @CarlH  has been working with it and also going through the thread, he will collate your case. 

@Lochaos, we have mods here until 9pm tonight. I'll come back in about 1 hr 

To anyone we haven't got to, please let yourselves be known! Tag @SachikoT  and @CarlH  when you post. 

^SachikoT

Sam_UK
Options

Hey @Lochaos. I sent a PM earlier. If you've not received it yet, let me know and I will send you another! Kind Regards

@CarlH 

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@Sam_UK  Had no PM mate, just checked and it's there, I have replied, many thanks.

0 Likes
Quality420
Journeyman
Options

Hi @sachikoT and @carlh,

I am in a unique situation. I used Klarna to buy a Galaxy Z Flip, paid the deposit (not yet taken from my account), received an email from Klarna (subject: thank you for opening an account with Klarna) and never received a confirmation from Samsung. 

I have been on the phone to Klarna and they were useless. Samsung agents too were lost and did promise to get back (nothing so far)

As someone who gets phones on day 1, I am annoyed to have missed out on the day 1 excitement of unboxing a new phone but more importantly the hard search on my credit file for no reason is absolutely unacceptable. Please can you DM me to sort this out. 

0 Likes
AidenC
Explorer
Options

Messaging with tags included in order to get PM.

@sachikot @carlh

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

I've dropped PMs to @AidenC , @Quality420@Lochaos , @Sam_UK @Grzegorz79. Other PMs will have been sent by @Sam_UK, do check your inboxes. 

If you haven't received one for any reason....

Let yourself be known in the thread by tagging me @SachikoT  :smiling-face::heavy-black-heart:

I'm going to be around for a few more hours. We will be escalating all of your experiences, so if you need more time, don't worry. 

^SachikoT

0 Likes
AidenC
Explorer
Options
Thanks
I received both CarlH and Sachikot PM
I have replied to Sachikot but was unable to reply to Carl's due to messaging limitations
0 Likes
SteveJWard
Explorer
Options

@SachikoT wrote:

I've dropped PMs to @AidenC , @Quality420@Lochaos , @Sam_UK @Grzegorz79. Other PMs will have been sent by @Sam_UK, do check your inboxes. 

If you haven't received one for any reason....

Let yourself be known in the thread by tagging me @SachikoT  :smiling-face::heavy-black-heart:

I'm going to be around for a few more hours. We will be escalating all of your experiences, so if you need more time, don't worry. 

^SachikoT

I've heard nothing so far.... 

0 Likes