Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 20-03-2020 10:28 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Quality420
Journeyman
Options

Just received my comfirmation. DPD will deliver tomorrow. Hurray 

0 Likes
Dpx
Pioneer
Options

Yep, I can also confirm I have received the dispatch emails from Samsung and DPD. Great news.

0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

Me too.... At last!

0 Likes
Dpx
Pioneer
Options

Yep, I can also confirm I have received the dispatch emails from Samsung and DPD. Great news.

0 Likes
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options
Hello did you send phone off and have you had reply from Samsung I sent mine a week ago and no response yet
0 Likes
Silken1987
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I sent mine off on Saturday via Royal Mail Special Delivery. It was delivered on Monday but nothing as of yet. 

0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
yep in the same boat here, sent my old phone back over a week ago now and haven't had any confirmation that they've received it nor that the old finance agreement has been paid off.
I believe until this happens you're still required to carry on paying the DD on the old finance so I hope I get that confirmation soon as that DD is due in a matter of days 😫 and I don't really want 2 payments to leave my account (dd for old phone and dd for new one)
0 Likes
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options

That's me too mine comes out in 5days time too and at the end of the day we shouldn't have to pay for a phone we no longer have i checked my royalmail tracking and they received my phone last Thursday i tried to email then no luck went on chat its was a complete nightmare 

0 Likes
Bamby2291
Journeyman
Options
Just this minute received at email saying its now complete but it says it takes 10 days for close bothers to end loan and to not cancel any dd so if I do not cancel it they take a another month payment out for phone I have not got this is what happened to me last year too am just going to cancel it
0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

Received confirmation email this morning that Samsung have received old phone and and an email from Klarna that a settlement figure has been requested, presumably from Samsung so looks like its finally getting sorted 🙏

0 Likes