Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 20-03-2020 09:54 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Mannan
First Poster
Options
I agree, this is bad. It's bad out there.
0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

After repeated attempts to order mine through the upgrade programme which they completely messed up I eventually managed to order on 24th February with 21st march delivery. Been saying preparing for despatch since Monday. Phoned Samsung Wednesday they assured me it would be delivered tomorrow the 21st and would receive confirmation from DPD late this evening. Fingers crossed!!

0 Likes
Mannan
First Poster
Options
I couldn't get through to them however I managed to do a live chat they said the same thing. Still nothing though. Hoping something comes through soon. It's due for delivery tomorrow but I haven't recieved anything. It's odd how poorly organized this whole thing is.
0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options
Apparently they confirm just after 9pm ?? So I've heard from others.
0 Likes
Mannan
First Poster
Options
Ohhh wow, if this is true excellent..
0 Likes
Mannan
First Poster
Options
Anyone got anything, please post it here..
0 Likes
Mannan
First Poster
Options
Haven't had any emails from samsung or dpd yet...
0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

No nor me. I'm still sure it will come tomorrow. Samsung were very adamant it would be here and that we would get confirmation late from DPD. I had this happen last year not very impressed with their communication last year or now!!

0 Likes
Dpx
Pioneer
Options

I placed an order on 21st Feb and my dispatch date is also the 21st March according to the system. It still says preparing to dispatch but I am convinced it is likely to be delayed.

Tbh, I have lost interest and excitement for my S20 Ultra due to the problems ordering, delays and now the current virus situation.

Don't get me wrong, I will still like to have my S20, but I will take my time next year to really consider whether it is worth upgrading.

0 Likes
Mannan
First Poster
Options
Just got my email to say it's been shipped from the customer services team and DPD
0 Likes