Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 07:14 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

@London2tim wrote:

for those on the upgrade holding their breath of getting their s20 ultra on monday or next week - DONT

it seems Sammy is low on stock in UK and has moved to the bottom of the queue those on the upgrade - so new expected date for most now is 30th March

What was your original shipping date? 

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

i paid for delivery on 9th AM SLOT - £3.99

the i was told is going to be 10th AM SLOT

now they're saying 30th and they're also saying standard all day delivery - despite clearly having been paid for specific delivery

more info coming thru saying that they're low on stock and many have been pushed - me being one of those many 😞

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

When did you order yours?
I ordered my upgrade on the 12th Feb.

Showing 'Preparing Dispatch' 

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

ordered 11th just after the unpack

had the same drama like all others and order didnt get thru so some CS lady put thru the order again on 14th Feb

so its showing ordered 14th - via upgrade

some people who bough it as new customers - as late as 17th or 18th feb are gettings theirs on 9/10th march - but it seems for those on the upgrade - we're like always 2nd and 3rd class clients and will get our last 

this will be the last year with samsung upgrade and possibly with samsung at all - 3years in a row same *****ing issues and this year the worst by far

now im finding out they're also lying and changing our orders without being told 

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

@London2tim wrote:

i paid for delivery on 9th AM SLOT - £3.99

the i was told is going to be 10th AM SLOT

now they're saying 30th and they're also saying standard all day delivery - despite clearly having been paid for specific delivery

more info coming thru saying that they're low on stock and many have been pushed - me being one of those many 😞

Mine is saying the 20th March. If it gets delayed any further I'll be cancelling it. 

0 Likes
Arodie
Journeyman
Options

Is there any benefit to us being on the upgrade programme?

I vote no.

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options
Where are you seeing the date please?
0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

@Lembo wrote:
Where are you seeing the date please?

If you go to your email saying order conformation and click view near the bottom, it opens your order in samsung account. It then under the picture of the phone says: ships by....

Lembo
Navigator
Options

I can't see any date. May be looking at the wrong thing.I can't see any date. May be looking at the wrong thing.

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
Mine is the same as yours mate.