Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 03:10 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Arodie
Journeyman
Options

@Desire400 wrote:
Tried everything mate.

Takes me all the way to the Klarna application enter my DOB salary etc and then bang declines my application.
Clearly a fault was I tried to do this with a brand spanking new application and guess what it worked. I cancelled the application before paying a deposit etc

Did you get a DD confirmation on any of your tries?  I only done the 1 application, got declined, but also got a DD set-up (but nothing was sitting with Klarna).

I'm still waiting on a response from them, but they have been terrible to deal with thus far.

0 Likes
Infowarrior
Explorer
Options
81 pages of problems listed here... Can you imagine the people not finding this forum. I'm waiting for loads of everything working posts now but it's not happening... This is absolutely crazy for business... When klarna took over from close brothers I didn't think it was a good idea mid contracts...
Desire400
Explorer
Options
I did yes,

Got an email saying my DD set up even though declined application.
0 Likes
auromgil
Apprentice
Options

@Desire400 wrote:
Tried everything mate.

Takes me all the way to the Klarna application enter my DOB salary etc and then bang declines my application.
Clearly a fault was I tried to do this with a brand spanking new application and guess what it worked. I cancelled the application before paying a deposit etc

This is the exact same issue I have! Can't get my head around it. Have you been able to solve it?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Desire400 wrote:
Tried everything mate.

Cheers @Desire400:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

@auromgil , @Arodie , @Zee-ali1 : Are you guys existing Upgrade Programme customers too? (As opposed to brand new ones.)

0 Likes
auromgil
Apprentice
Options

@AntS wrote:

@Desire400 wrote:
Tried everything mate.

@auromgil , @Arodie , @Zee-ali1 : Are you guys existing Upgrade Programme customers too? (As opposed to brand new ones.)

Yes, I am, got the S10 last year on the upgrade programme, and have received several emails telling me my upgrade window is open, and I can see it on the upgrade lounge

0 Likes
Arodie
Journeyman
Options

@AntS wrote:

@Desire400 wrote:
Tried everything mate.

@AntS - I'm also an existing upgrade member.  On the S10+ from last year and have the same declined problem (though a DD gets set-up).

0 Likes
auromgil
Apprentice
Options

@Arodie wrote:

@AntS wrote:

@Desire400 wrote:
Tried everything mate.

@AntS - I'm also an existing upgrade member.  On the S10+ from last year and have the same declined problem (though a DD gets set-up).

No direct debit set up on mine

0 Likes
Zee-ali1
Journeyman
Options

New

0 Likes
coolrunnings16
Student
Options

Order status changed from "Pending" to "Processing in progress" 10 days after I preorded.

This for s20 ultra based in Ireland

0 Likes