Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 21-02-2020 03:00 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Domwright88
Journeyman
Options
Sorry 20th
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

Thanks. Only bummer is delivery is 10 days later than previously. Went through no problem. Only 1 payment gone out of bank. Wasnt available this morning. Just come available now. 

0 Likes
Quality420
Journeyman
Options

Good point. I did not spot that. 

AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Ordered the grey ultra, seems to have gone through fine 😅

Dpx
Pioneer
Options

I've also managed to put through an order for the S20 Ultra 128gb in Cosmic Black. 

Everything looks good, hopefully the rest of the process is all smooth!

grilo67
Navigator
Options

On the 11th I tried placing an order for the S20+ through the upgrade programe and like many others, it all went a bit funny, getting the emails from Klarna and the deposit taken but no confirmation from Samsung. After countless attempts to find out what had happen, even got told the order got cancelled because it failed to catch the payment details from Samsung's end.

Today I tried again and got lucky at last. They found the order number and it seems now it's all confirmed with the correct phone and address and due to be delivered on the 9th of March.

Fingers crossed!

Evans10
Apprentice
Options

@grilo67 wrote:

On the 11th I tried placing an order for the S20+ through the upgrade programe and like many others, it all went a bit funny, getting the emails from Klarna and the deposit taken but no confirmation from Samsung. After countless attempts to find out what had happen, even got told the order got cancelled because it failed to catch the payment details from Samsung's end.

Today I tried again and got lucky at last. They found the order number and it seems now it's all confirmed with the correct phone and address and due to be delivered on the 9th of March.

Fingers crossed!

Thats good news. I've just pre-ordered the s20 using the klarna 0% finance. I also received an email from klarna and the deposit was taken, however I didn't recieve a order confirmation from samsung. Was it samsung or klarna who eventually worked it out for you? So far samsung support have been more than useless for me.

0 Likes
gazlad9
First Poster
Options

Deposits refunded so I just tried again got an order sorted however ships 21/03 so frustrating as would have got it earlier had it not been down to Samsung and Klarna issues 😡

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@Evans10 wrote:

I didn't recieve a order confirmation from samsung. Was it samsung or klarna who eventually worked it out for you? So far samsung support have been more than useless for me.

You should have got an email from Samsung around the same time as the Klana documentation. I never got the Samsung email the first time round and it got cancelled as Samsung never captured the payment, so in their eyes i had no order with them. Give them a call and ask them to search on your email/ phone number and see what that pulls up

0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options

@Evans10 wrote:

@grilo67 wrote:

Fingers crossed!

Thats good news. I've just pre-ordered the s20 using the klarna 0% finance. I also received an email from klarna and the deposit was taken, however I didn't recieve a order confirmation from samsung. Was it samsung or klarna who eventually worked it out for you? So far samsung support have been more than useless for me.

I rang Samsung and gave them the Klarna "statement number" again and like magic this time they managed to find it.

0 Likes