Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 20-02-2020 09:32 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Newstarter
Explorer
Options

Just Checked my account and has somebody elses name and address attached with no S20 order.

What is going on ?

0 Likes
NathOnline
Journeyman
Options

Screw this I'm kind of glad I have been having problems even trying to get past the choose upgrade phone. Theres even more problems even after ordering.

Samsung for the past 2 years or so I've got there phones have been an absolute shambles ordering and getting phones from them. 

They have to be the worst company out there. What an embarrassment.

I'll wait for the new OnePlus

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

Same here, someone else name and no orders, although I can see my order if I go through the Track My Order pages.

0 Likes
1970blf
Explorer
Options

Guys, i can now see someone else's name & address under my account - Samsung need to address this now. It's serious stuff!

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
I'm getting the same checked my order for phone and the case getting someone else's details on both orders.!!!
0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

I wonder if they took the login down, I just tried to login on the main site to check mine and it won't let me log in anymore.

EDIT: I can't get anything through "Track My Order" page either I guess they took it all offline to investigate.

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I think one of the big boys or girls from samsung need to step up and comment on here other wise they are going to get into some serious trouble regarding data privacy laws, one of the mods need to get someone on here to explain what is going on, mishap after mishap.

0 Likes
Quality420
Journeyman
Options

Something is terrible wrong with the Samsung website, Galaxy Z flip and S20 are 'not available to buy' (different from the usual out of stock message)

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I placed my order for an S20 Ultra on the 12th Feb, joining the upgrade program at the same time. Everything went through fine; deposit was payed, got confirmation from both Samsung and Klarna and the Direct Debit showed up in may account a few days later.

On the 14th of Feb, while logged in to my account I ordered an LED view case for the phone; again it all went fine and a pending payment was shown on my credit card for the amount of the case.

After reading some of the stuff on here I've check both orders a couple of times and everything seemed ok; the case order showed on my account and using the 'Order Lookup' option I could see my phone order.

Today, the pending payment for the case disappeared from my credit card account so I logged on to my account. Instead of seeing my case order, I could see someone else's order for a phone. When I checked for my phone order I got a message that no such order exists!.

I rang Samsung and was told their system was down and they would ring me back within 24hrs; I was assured if I had an order number then the order was valid.

This is some screw up.

0 Likes
MikeR33
Journeyman
Options

That's a massive GDPR breach, they could get fined up to 4% of global revenue by the ICO depending on how bad it has spilled out people's details.

0 Likes