Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 09:51 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
ColinBailey
First Poster
Options

Tried to order, completed Klarna element and then Samsung error messsge to try again later. Deposit taken and Direct Debit setup email from Klarna. Same thing as everyone else basically.

0 Likes
BHanton
Explorer
Options

@SachikoT  @Sam_UK

Hi guys, I've managed to get my purchase through now but did have 3 failed attempts at first so would like this passed over to clarna to sort out the credit report side as not happy about the multiple hard searches

Thanks 

0 Likes
MikeR33
Journeyman
Options

@SachikoT  @Sam_UK

Thanks for raising the issues through to Klarna, I was contacted yesterday and told that any hard searches would be removed from the credit checking databases.

Hope everyone else get's this sorted out, see you all in the Apple forums in a few months lol

0 Likes
Infowarrior
Explorer
Options

The total chaos financially this has cause without Samsung or klarna making an official statement or preventing further failed purchases and pointless credit searches by freezing the sites with notifications has surely made this a case for the financial conduct authority. To be asked to purchase a product then not be delivered it with numerous deposits is a truly disastrous case against either of these companies which either one will not accept liability fully and detrimental to people's credit scores..

All this has made me abandon this programme and maybe samsung also. Because if Samsung don't part ways with klarna after this they will show they don't have the customer as first priority.... 

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Morning everyone, just checked my Klarna app now and my order has been cancelled, glad I didn't have to ring them to do it.

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
I'm happy just had my weekly update from Credit Karma, only one hard search, 2 soft searches and credit rating not changed😁
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

Looks like despite all the promises of Crapna is all false hope, if they think 1 out of 50 getting their orders sorted is progress then they truly are sh*t

0 Likes
duvetcapeman
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot 2020-02-19 at 09.56.51.png

Are people still getting this message?? I'm starting to think it might just be easier to go through PayPal Credit.

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@duvetcapeman  what browser did you use?

0 Likes
T0ny
Journeyman
Options

I've cancelled my order with Klarna and I'm now 11th in a queue for another Klarna Dept to pay off my existing agreement which was formerly with Close Brothers. I don't mind waiting a bit longer to be rid of this lot for good. I'm then trading in my existing Samsung as soon as Apple launch a 5G phone.  Customer Service like this has to have repercussions.

0 Likes