Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 07:52 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
No emails received yet but it is under my orders if I log into Samsung shop
0 Likes
Dpx
Pioneer
Options

That's strange, maybe the emails are just delayed with everything that's going on. Hopefully the order is all good. 

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@yamyam67 wrote:

Well I still get this Screenshot_20200217-221048_Edge.jpg

callcredit is the old name for Transunion ( credit checking agency) .    You may or maynot know that you can check all the credit searches and your  credit score  for free on credit karma. They seem to have some affiliation with transunion, That might give you a clue as to what is going on

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

I have a squeaky clean credit rating (well I did) which I have already checked on Credit Karma and Clear Score. I'll be interested in what Klarna will say as per the previous post about contacting upgrade members 

Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Have received an email from klarna with the order details and a copy of the agreement. Nothing from Samsung though
Dpx
Pioneer
Options

Sounds promising! Do keep us updated on your order. I think I'm going to hold out for a day or two but sounds like Chrome is working again. 

0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

No further forward and heard nothing! What's happening guys??? Three deposits still pending, and denied credit by Klarna due to three failed attempts!!! 

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

My Experian rating has dropped to 966/999

0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

I check now my credit karma and I have 623 /700 

And one hard searching Klarna and many soft searches by klarna from 12.02.20 and third time 14.02.20 so many soft searching:/ 

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
After successfully ordering last night at the 3rd attempt (used my laptop and chrome) I have received an email from klarna with my order details and copy of contract and during the night an email from Samsung confirming my order.
Still got 2 pending payments on my bank which should be released back soon I hope.
My only concern is if this debacle has affected my credit rating.
0 Likes