Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 17-02-2020 05:19 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
SESB
First Poster
Options

Hello, @SachikoT wondered if you received my pm? Thanks

0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options

@SachikoT wrote:

Hi Everybody, me again. Apologies that I have not yet got back to you all today on the thread (but thankful that our Community Lead @AntS is keeping a close eye on this)

We believe that the best way for us to get you the help you need is for us to share your individual case summaries with Klarna and for them to proactively reach out. From your responses to PMs from me, @Sam_UK  amd @CarlH we have been creating these so that they have the right information when they reach out. We are in the process of sharing these with Klarna. 

We want to avoid any further confusion or disruption to your experience, so want to own this from here with our moderators reaching out to Klarna directly, rather than getting you to go to customers

Where we can provide more general updates, we will update in this thread.

^SachikoT

Thanks for the update, but i do hope you understand and have conveyed this.

We have had a credit check (s) and have been accepted by Klarna and DD setup, we do not want anymore credit checks done we just want the phone.

If multiple hard checks have been made against our account we want them removed

Simple but seems really difficult for Samsung to understand this?

0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options

I'm concerned for the people that don't use the forum, probably have 50 checks to their names and know absolutely nothing because despite me asking for it, Samsung have not reached out or put anything on the website etc to say they've been having difficulties... 

0 Likes
Dpx
Pioneer
Options

Hi @SachikoT

Could you kindly PM me so that I may inform you of my S20 Ultra ordering situation too?

Thanks

@SachikoT wrote:

Hi Everybody, me again. Apologies that I have not yet got back to you all today on the thread (but thankful that our Community Lead @AntS is keeping a close eye on this)

We believe that the best way for us to get you the help you need is for us to share your individual case summaries with Klarna and for them to proactively reach out. From your responses to PMs from me, @Sam_UK  amd @CarlH we have been creating these so that they have the right information when they reach out. We are in the process of sharing these with Klarna. 

We want to avoid any further confusion or disruption to your experience, so want to own this from here with our moderators reaching out to Klarna directly, rather than getting you to go to customers

^SachikoT

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

Well what a superb conversation with Klarna customer services who advised me it was my fault that i have multiple credit hits when trying to upgrade 12 months into the upgrade programme. I advised him we were told to try different browsers as they were having issues, he also said its Samsungs fault and not Klarna as Klarna only do the finance !!!!!

If this is what Klarna think then they really rubbish....they are still denying there is an issue

0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

I'm wondering how many % going down 3 times checking this credit 

Who know that ? 

0 Likes
AJ77
Explorer
Options

I'm pretty sure all my soft searches have been removed, just to scared to try again

0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options

@H0v1s wrote:

@SachikoT wrote:

^SachikoT

Thanks for the update, but i do hope you understand and have conveyed this.

We have had a credit check (s) and have been accepted by Klarna and DD setup, we do not want anymore credit checks done we just want the phone.

If multiple hard checks have been made against our account we want them removed

Simple but seems really difficult for Samsung to understand this?

Regarding this I spoke to an advisor who said they have been working on a fix since they knew on Wednesday, I told her they should of taken the we site down or had a statement regarding the issue. None happened from Samsung they have pretended it didn't happen and just want us to go away. It is totally Samsungs fault they new credit was being rejected and did nothing about it, there is a serious legal issue here.

Mr_wednesday
Journeyman
Options

My upgrade is due in April and this is really off putting that theres no official statement from both companies ?

We don't want a blame game just someone to try and fix the mess

steve0
Voyager
Options

@AJ77 wrote:

I'm pretty sure all my soft searches have been removed, just to scared to try again

It is the Hard searches you should be concerned about-- this what credit karma states 

HARD SEARCHES
Hard searches are made by lenders when considering applications for credit. They don’t affect your TransUnion credit score, but may be considered by lenders when working out how credit-worthy you are.

SOFT SEARCHES
Soft searches are typically used to check your identity or assess whether you qualify for product offers. They never affect your credit score or your chance of being approved for credit.

0 Likes