Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 16-02-2020 04:23 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
DL11
Journeyman
Options
Their *****
0 Likes
DL11
Journeyman
Options

I received email saying try Chrome didn't work again so they have £160 now and no contract 

0 Likes
DL11
Journeyman
Options
I know they need to REMOVE These searches cheeky *****
DL11
Journeyman
Options
These people should remove ALL CREDIT SEARCHES
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@grilo67 wrote:
I have contacted 3 times and they can't tell me anything

@SachikoT thanks for advising to phone Samsung shop line, I have done it 3 times as well. They cannot find  a order placed under the email address or phone number I used, all they do is give me a ticket number.  In the meantime Klana have £90 deposit (confirmed as taken) , and I have DD mandate  and a credit agreement. What I don't have is a Samsung order number which no one can either give me or both to take ownership and resolve mine and a lot of other peoples issues. Not sure where to go next TBH!

steve0
Voyager
Options

@DL11 wrote:

Hi yeh I've tried twice 2x10% deposits have been taken, one has been refunded tonight Sat Klarna have sent email saying try Chrome  browser, I did it also failed so now they have 2x 10% deposits no contract it will be refunded. All I want is the phone, worthwhile remembering if they do a hard search in credit files for each application?  If so they need to remove them it's their fault along with Samsung.

I tried to email Klarna on Friday about this,  guess what , they dont have an email , but suggested  I use the chat function and mention it at the closing paragraph

"Unfortunately I am not the only one to be suffering ( as you are probably aware), the samsung forum has at least 100 people complaining and i am sure there are a lot more that have suffered and  not complained.  Of those that have complained , most mention the hard searches against their credit.  I think it only right that you contact transunion to have these hard searches  removed from those affected- please advise what you are going to do." 

The support guy at klarna forwarded the  chat text along with screen shots of pending deposit transactions to their management. I'm yet to hear from them.

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

@SachikoT @

Is there a mailing list that I can subscribe to for  your Monday update from Samsung Legal  and Klarna?

I find subscription to this thread results in a lot of emails toto read

Rees82
Explorer
Options

Same here. Just greyed out twice. Samsung took my details. Said they'd call back and never. 

My bank have received both requests for deposit though. So I they haven't taken the money but I can't spend the £200 either... 

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

Numerous attempts to upgrade since Friday ,what's the point of the Upgrade Programme when you attempt to upgrade Klarna decline applications when 12 months into the programme. I have used Klarna for years so to say I'm not happy is an understatement. Samsung are going lose a lot of customers to Apple and I'm one of them, I have earbuds and a gear 3 which I'll throw on eBay

0 Likes
Badger1974
Journeyman
Options

I'm so angry with the entire mess now this is now the last straw and I expect almost demand that Samsung and Klarna bank act on this and find an absolute resolution for me.

Two days ago I started the day with a 988/999 Experian credit score which gave me the correct credit and eligibility that keeping to a very good credit practice would....fast forward two days later and due to klarna believing their own utter nonsense of terms and condition resulting in multiple credit searches and multiple monies being deducted from my account I now have a Subprime Experian credit record and to add insult to injury I've now been refused credit for the purchase of my new phone by the company that caused this pathetic mess in the first place...KLARNA , the irony of it just smacks too.

This is now going to have detrimental effects on my house move and exchange in 2 weeks time....namely not being able to complete on my house ultimately causing the chain to break..meaning I pay compensation to the rest of the chain to the tune of 10s of thousands of ££s.

I cannot stress how ***** important it is for Samsung and Klarna to rectify this issue within the next 2 days..if not I'll be taking your inept companies to court, you quite literally leave me no choice...as companies you should be ashamed of yourselves to even let this level of crash happen.

Please contact me ASAP to explain what your next move is.

Regards,

Mr Wayne Yates .