Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 14-02-2020 02:17 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

I've not had any texts or emails from Samsung no

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
@R12wan I managed to sign the agreement but then the screen went white and I've got order number from Klarna
R12wan
First Poster
Options

This Happened to me as well.  But they couldn't find my order reference.   I gave up and just ordered again. 

i was told that my first payment would be refunded back to be. 

@AdamCollins wrote:
@R12wanI managed to sign the agreement but then the screen went white and I've got order number from Klarna

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
Do you have 2 order numbers now then with Klarna?
0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

@AdamCollins wrote:
Do you have 2 order numbers now then with Klarna?

No as they could not find my first order. 

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

have you tried ringing Kalan ?  

0 Likes
SeanG79
Journeyman
Options

So after my threats to go to iPhone, after seeing the enhanced trade price outside of the Klarna/upgrade programme, I have paid for the S20 outright, got £350 for the trade in and overall saved £62. Order number received - wish I had done this from the outset, would have saved myself a lot of frustration and over an hour on the phone.

The whole upgrade process seemed so much better last year, but then I think they were still backing off of Close Brothers systems.

0 Likes
Badger1974
Journeyman
Options
It happened to me last year and 4 times today. So far Samsungdont low howcto help and I can't contact Klarna
0 Likes
Badger1974
Journeyman
Options
Same here....the 4th attempt said I'd failed....well done Klarna and Samsung....you suck....
0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

I agree mate 

its so frustrating wasted like 4 hours trying to sort mine out 

0 Likes