Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 13-02-2020 12:55 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Have you got 2 pending payments now or what?

0 Likes
Gh0str1der
Explorer
Options
You always have to pay the 10% deposit.
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@Lochaos Yes, you will always pay 10% deposit when getting a new phone in the Upgrade Program. 

0 Likes
Gh0str1der
Explorer
Options
Yes I do however I paid via my CC so getting one of them back should be fairly straight forward. I will allow Klarna a couple of days to initiate a refund once they realise the transaction hasn't completed
0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

I can now get through to the page that asks date of birth, salary and so on but the tab keeps crashing, really starting to loose faith in Samsung now and klarna now, utterly disgusting.

Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Be careful because after that it starts credit checking you and doesn't make it very clear, and if it crashes half way through it will count the searches on your credit file and you will get denied on further applications.

Unfortunately it checks you, then the website times out, you try again it checks you again etc, then you get denied the credit altogether.

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

I'll leave it till tomorrow then see if it's been fixed, I am really annoyed at the fact that this is a big deal for some people, I love my tech and look forward to the whole process but this upgrade program has left a bad taste in my mouth, and when did it change to now include a final payment, what's that all about ??

0 Likes
alanp3uk
Apprentice
Options

I have just offline with klarna and the guy confirmed that if the purchase did not go through then within 72 hours the 10% will be credited back to the CC ....got so p****d off with this after spending couple hours on phone with klarna and being pushed from one tel no. to another I just bought the phone and traded in my old one. I will be weary of the upgrade program in future but am hopeful that with the amount of people it has affected that something will be put right for the future ....  

Crazy…I mean like, so many positive waves…..maybe we can’t loose.

0 Likes
R12wan
First Poster
Options

Same issue happened to me. Waiting on samsung to email me back

0 Likes
MikeR33
Journeyman
Options

I've given up, this is a complete mess, people (including myself) getting multiple full credit searches impacting credit rating, multiple deposits being taken, multiple direct debits being setup it's just not good enough. You've lost 2 sales of S20 Ultra's and going to look for another brand for my upgrades.

0 Likes