Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 09:22 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
alanp3uk
Apprentice
Options

Gave up in the end and ordered phone with samsung and traded in s9+ .....tmw is another day running through hoops with bank to get deposit back but will eventually...Samsung should have spotted this prior to big new launch, sadly a lot of pissed off customers 

0 Likes
dswn1
First Poster
Options

I'm having problems too. I paid my deposit through to Klarna Blank and tried to sign off on the agreement form online. However the  webpage froze and I could not sign off. I waited to no avail. Having to escape out I was required to start all over again. The problem is Klarna has already taken my money so I don't want to process two payments when the first had issues. When I called Samsung. They have no record of me or any transaction history even though they have taken my money. I was told I would be called back..........Never happened. Appalling service from Samsung

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

Pretty much exactly what happened to me, except I did try a second time and I got declined by Klarna. 

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
It's rediculous, I got my order perfectly fine with Paypal.com so Klarna is clearly at fault
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Can you do upgrade program with paypal?

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
No unfortunately. I've ordered via PayPal as a backup, still hoping I can get my application with klarna approved once they solved their problem.
0 Likes
Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options

How did you manage to get from declined to success, been having this issue since yesterday 

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
@bebuuk

I haven't and in the same positron as you. I just tried PayPal finance and it worked fine. I'd rather stay in the program but that depends on Klarna
0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

It's asking me for  10% deposit again for an upgrade from a 1tb s10 plus, is this right, I thought it was just a straight swap ??

0 Likes
Gh0str1der
Explorer
Options

It just worked for me second time around. I know a lot of people are pointing the finger at Samsung but the fault lies here I believe with Klarna.

According to the Klarna rep i spoke to this afternoon, they are well aware of the issues and are working collaboratively in the background to resolve the issue ASAP

0 Likes