Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 05:52 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Xbrucedogx
Student
Options
Hi thanks for that..yes ive realised this doesnt work for me as ive pretty much paid it off already..thanks though..
0 Likes
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options

@sammyh25 wrote:

@Daisenberg Two emails arrived within minutes of making the transaction, then the Samsung website timed and said payment failed! 

Hmm.  Only got one email with the DD mandate at 06:51 this morning.  Just wondered if yours was before or after mine.  Do you mind if I ask what the other email was and were you able to select Sign Credit Agreement? 

I went through the process and remember it specifically stated Application Successful but the page timed out whilst I tried to click Sign Credit blah blah

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@Daisenberg One is confirmation of the direct debit and the other details of the payment plan. The actual credit agreement is attached as a PDF on the email. I seem to remember electronically signing the finance agreement on the Samsung website. 

Gh0str1der
Explorer
Options

I had the same issues this morning,  however tried again this afternoon  when I came home from work and everything went through this time.

Unfortunately I do have 2 x deposit transactions pending on my CC, I have contacted Klarna who said I should receive a reply within 3 days. This not being the case I will seek a refund via my CC company

theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options

Screenshot_20200212-180919_Klarna.jpg

alanp3uk
Apprentice
Options

Thats exactly the same issues I have had, lucky enough I have managed to screenshot my agreement before it all disappeared and have the auth code from bank re the deposit so have spoken with Samsung customer support and they know all about this issue with klarna and have promised someone will ring me back before end of day  ....its now18.30 and so far nothing .

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

They told me they would contact before the end of the day as well not heard a peep yet. 

0 Likes
Oriorin
Journeyman
Options

Have tried unsuccessfully twice to upgrade last night and this afternoon. On both occasions I get to the "I sign agreement page" and that's it, it will not allow me to click. Also on each occasion I have paid the deposit so 2 x £119.90 is pending in  my account.

Told this afternoon that Samsung were looking at this and to expect an email or text advising what has been happening, though i won't hold my breath waiting.

0 Likes
jmall99
Explorer
Options

I tried to upgrade earlier without success only seeing the footer of the website. It looks like I can get further now, should i give it a go or are others still having issues? I dont want to have the deposit issue between Klarna & Samsung others have mentioned 😞

0 Likes
alanp3uk
Apprentice
Options

Exactly the same with me ....awaiting promised contact from samsung by end of day but 18.45 and so far nothing

0 Likes