Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S20 Ultra Speaker noise constant

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 06:42 AM)
Irishman1
Apprentice
Options

Hi 

I purchased a S20 Ultra last week and their is a constant white noise coming from the ear speaker.  I have tried different platforms to ask for help and they never get replied to . I bought new Samsung S20 Ultra last week and their is a constant noise coming from the speaker like white noise , also it uses 20% battery at night when no Internet or Bluetooth or anything on its in sleep mode . The device is faulty, SM -G988B/DS , COSMIC BLACK 128GB, S/N ******, IMEI 1 :********** . I try to register my device in my Samsung account and I can not find where to register the device ? ..

7 REPLIES 7
Irishman1
Apprentice
Options

when I go to my Samsung account I can't find where to register my new device to activate my warranty either 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Irishman1 ,

that is weird as my colleagues tend to respond to all the queries that they receive. Can you confirm if you are hearing this "white noise" whilst the phone is playing some sounds in particular (from an app or the phone) or when you are in a call?

You don't need to register your warranty for your phone. Your warranty is for 24 months and is automatically applied. If you ever need it to be serviced then all we will need is proof of purchase (to establish the true warranty date) and the serial and IMEI number.

Irishman1
Apprentice
Options

the noise is the media volume and is their even on lock screen unless I put the media volume down fully . This is what was said when I got someoneThis is what was said when I got someone

TessM
Mastermind
Options

I can see that my colleagues have replied to your message, however, the device appears to be from outside the UK/EU. Are you able to tell me where did you get this from? 

0 Likes
Solution
Irishman1
Apprentice
Options

its all sorted now i had to do a master reset and the issue was solved , thanks for your help Tess

p5ych0
Student
Options

I can confirm the noise too. and yes it plays constantly. while locked or even while YouTube video is playing. also it plays in the headsets if connected 

0 Likes
p5ych0
Student
Options

it's vibrating at ~120Hz 

0 Likes