Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delayed, how do we claim the free Buds now?

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 09:15 AM)
Aloys1
Apprentice
Options

Just got the message that the delivery of my phone will be delayed between 7 and 14 days. I contacted the Samsung desk and they told me that I only had till the 20th to claim my "free" buds+ 

Anybody else with this problem? I really do not want the ordered phone if I am not able to get the Buds. 

19 REPLIES 19
Sems
Pioneer
Options
Cos I have collect my one from three store but because of that situation I don’t when I gonna get ;(
0 Likes
crostonblue
Apprentice
Options

Hi, at least you received a message to say your order was delayed, I was expecting my paid for delivery (a timed slot) tomorrow and had to contact Samsung today to find out why my order wasn't showing shipped.

They replied to say it was delayed but nothing saying for how long or how they would refund the extra postage I'd paid.

0 Likes
Aloys1
Apprentice
Options

Ok, going info the third week of quarantaine here on Tenerife, but I was contacted that my phone would be delivered Monday. Samsung confirmed that the timeslot to claim your free Buds was extended till the 14th of April. So fingers crosser.  

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I got my ultra on the 11th March and I got my bud+ validated on 12th March and its still saying validated so don't know how long it will take to be delivered with everything that's going on at the moment

0 Likes
Aloys1
Apprentice
Options

Well, received the phone, filled out the form and send it. Fingers crossed.  

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Mine has been processed now so its just a waiting game now to see when delivery will be
0 Likes
Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

morning, really pleased you received your phone, called Vodafone this morning to see when roughly when mine will be receiving mine as i have to arrange for someone to be home to receive it as im keyworker doing bouble shifts but they cant say so still hoping it will be the 31st as on my time i self isolate.

0 Likes
Cmarch
First Poster
Options

I pre ordered my samsung s20 ultra in store on 

8.3.20 but due to a balls up it didn't arrive before lockdown. Now we are 2 weeks away from the buds claim deadline and i apparently can't claim without the S20 ultra.... is there anything that can be done??

0 Likes
Cmarch
First Poster
Options
Some delays. I pre oredered on the 8th march and still haven't got my s20 ultra. Its now 15th may! Im not likely to get it before the 31st either, so i just have to say goodbye to the free buds??
0 Likes
Bonboni
First Poster
Options

@Cmarch did this owrk out for you I'm in same position with another free gift , post delayed  and then unable to use app etc still talking to promo team and trying to claim beyond promo cut off ( bought the phone within timeframe)  but were you sucessful in the end yourself cheers?

0 Likes