Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delayed, how do we claim the free Buds now?

(Topic created on: 24-03-2020 05:53 PM)
Aloys1
Apprentice
Options

Just got the message that the delivery of my phone will be delayed between 7 and 14 days. I contacted the Samsung desk and they told me that I only had till the 20th to claim my "free" buds+ 

Anybody else with this problem? I really do not want the ordered phone if I am not able to get the Buds. 

19 REPLIES 19
DannyT
Options

Hey, @Aloys1.

Where are you based? Here in the UK we are aware of some delays to the delivery of some devices and have extended the claim window for your Galaxy Buds+. You’ll of course still need to meet all of the eligibility criteria of the promotion but don’t want you to miss out. Check out the 'updated' T's&C's here:

BudsClaim.PNG

Hope this helps! 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Aloys1
Apprentice
Options

Good day, 

I live and work on Tenerife and ordered the phone through Orange. When they informed me of the delay I contacted the Samsung area in Spain informed me that it had to be before the 20th. This worries me, because I only preordered because of the free buds. 

0 Likes
Aloys1
Apprentice
Options

Well, contacted the Spain area of Samsung and they are keeping hard to their 20 may final. I will keep my fingers crossed that I will receive my preorder before. 

0 Likes
MYERS898
First Poster
Options

Hello I've just come across this conversation, and was wondering how we do go about the free Samsung buds offer in the UK.  I have had my S20 ultra on preorder with ee yet I have been effected by the current delays. Obviously more important things going on atm but would just like to know dates and where to apply for these when I have the chance. Any help greatly appreciated, cheers 

James.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Fear not, @MYERS898.

We are aware of some delays to the delivery of some devices and have extended the claim window for Galaxy Buds+ with select models of pre-ordered S20+ and S20 Ultra. You’ll of course still need to meet all of the eligibility criteria of the promotion but, we don’t want you to miss out.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

i ordered my phone on the 5th and got told i wold be receiving earbuds ive had an email to say my phone has been delayed but no information on ear buds.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Janelouise1976 wrote:

i ordered my phone on the 5th and got told i wold be receiving earbuds ive had an email to say my phone has been delayed but no information on ear buds.

If you ordered on the 5th, you'll get them as stated on the offer.

"If you pre-ordered a Galaxy S20+ 5G or S20 Ultra 5G by 8th March.*

0 Likes
Sems
Pioneer
Options

Do you have to collect you phone from ee store?

Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

yes 5th march and thank you for your quick reply.

0 Likes