Support

Open search

s20 ultra battery life problem

Highlighted
Apprentice

Screenshot_20200313-162709_Device care.jpg

I just use 4hours 6 minutes and the battery  from from 100%to 18%, it's 120hz,but i am not playing  games,just use some  chat apps and watch YouTube. I watched many YouTube s20u test videos,others can use about 10hours for phone. And my phone just buy 4days,  every time the battery  life is less 6 hours,i turn off everything uncessary settings.

88 REPLIES 88
Highlighted
I would like to hear something from officials! @samsung
Highlighted
Agreed
Highlighted

I've been told by Samsung help on Twitter that it takes 14 days for the battery ai to work correctly. Can't say I believe this tbh.

Highlighted

It was @samsunghelpuk if anyone in the UK needs to contact them

Highlighted
Thanks for that, interesting. I have had my phone 8 days now
Highlighted

"We understand your concerns. The S20 series has an in-built AI battery manager which works to provide the best battery life by monitoring usage, however this typically takes 14 days to learn before it provides the best and most optimum battery performance. In the meantime we recommend closing down all app, as well as disabling features such as Wi-Fi and Mobile Data, when not in use. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you"

Highlighted

Do you ask them anything about overheating?

Highlighted
No I didn't. I haven't been having overheating issues personally.

Try messaging them on Twitter. They replied quite quickly.
Highlighted

Tnx brother I will

Highlighted
@AVFC the learning battery thing is one big pile of bullsh*t, I've had that phone since 13th of march , after a week it stopped "learning" and there you go, I'm still stuck with 3,5 hrs SOT. Of course they have to tell you something and never blame the equipment! There are people having 8 hours of SOT and Thera are people who have failed phone. If you're have this issue get rid of it asap ! Replace, or get your money back. I'm still waiting for a replacement but I will let you know what I ended up with. Stay safe ! Peace
Top Liked Authors