Support

Open search

s20 ultra battery life problem

Highlighted
Apprentice

Screenshot_20200313-162709_Device care.jpg

I just use 4hours 6 minutes and the battery  from from 100%to 18%, it's 120hz,but i am not playing  games,just use some  chat apps and watch YouTube. I watched many YouTube s20u test videos,others can use about 10hours for phone. And my phone just buy 4days,  every time the battery  life is less 6 hours,i turn off everything uncessary settings.

88 REPLIES 88
Highlighted
@RamanSingh_ES2012 Hi bro, I'm still due to receive the replacement phone, so can't say for sure, I'm in hight hope it's just some of them are like this but if you watch mr who's the boss on YT he just released a video compering exynos version (the ones we have in eu) and the snapdragon variant. It's better in every department, even camera for some reason. Which worried me a lot. To the gentleman who asked how to exchange - if you got it from Samsung it's you have to speak to them , if you got it from sky, go to the shop and they should give you a new one ASAP. I exchanged mine in ee where I've got it in the first place. Good luck guys and stay safe in these hard times !
Highlighted

Do you replace a new phone

Highlighted

I still use it. And battery life about 5hours

Highlighted

I get it in Samsung store. I am not sure whether 5hours battery life for s20u is healthy. It's just not like have enough 5000 mah.

Highlighted

Haven't, Mine is 5hours

Highlighted
@qifan can't say for sure, depends how you use it but, mine with 120hz and 5g on won't last a day, 3,5 hr screen time is max. Replacement is supposed to come within 2-3 weeks , plus with the situation now , not sure i will even receive it if everything will go on lockdown. I'll keep you guys posted about everything
Highlighted
https://youtu.be/6CUSe8kgIE8 this is the YT Video I was talking about
Highlighted

Thanks so much for the link, very interesting watch

Highlighted
Hi - Last night I charged my S20 Ultra to 100% and turned it on at 11pm. I left it overnight, totally unused just with Ambient display. This morning at 8am, that 9 hours later, it was at 86%. Its now 11am and I have used the phone for emails, app updating and a few other things, battery now at 73%. I have the UK version with the Exynos 990 CPU. So far this seems OK to me, what do other people think?
Highlighted

Doesn't sound too bad, maybe you're one of the lucky ones. 

Mine is atrocious. If Huawei can sort it not sure why Samsung can't.

Top Liked Authors