Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 shipped then recalled?

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 11:04 PM)
Fra_T
First Poster
Options

Got a couple of despatch emails the other day, one for the phone, one for the upgrade pack to return my S10

Then a DPD delivery notification and text this morning to say my S20 would be delivered this afternoon

All seemed quicker than I expected

Got home, upgrade pack arrived

DPD delivery tracking says phone recalled and being returned to Samsung!

My Samsung account order says shipped as well

Someone pull the trigger too early on the delivery, or something else? 

0 Likes
53 REPLIES 53
Student
Options
Had the exact same thing. My only worry now is that because its marked as shipped they'll miss it on the 9th.. however spoke with Samsung support yesterday & they assured me it would still be shipped on the 9th. Did feel like Chrietmas had come early though!
0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options
Must of been gutting!

Not long now....
0 Likes
Student
Options

@Lembo wrote:
Must of been gutting!

Not long now....

It was but mainly because it actually got to my local depot before being recalled 😭

0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options

Someone in Twitter had theres actually delivered on Friday!!

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

This happened me as well. It was literally like 20 minutes from my office on Friday and they canceled. 

Pretty annoying. I'm really paranoid about it not being dispatched again, especially as the order status still just says 'shipped' and when I rang Samsung today they blamed DPD and said the phone hadn't been returned yet... 

0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
The samsung "support" are so useless. Trust that DPD will ensure everything arrives on time.
0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
Are you in Scotland
0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

Nah Northern Ireland. 

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options

Sorry what I mean is that mine is shown as shipped from the first accidental dispatch. It hasn't updated and the phone hasn't yet reached Samsung again. 

0 Likes