Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Random Restarts

(Topic created on: 26-03-2020 09:00 PM)
JackIsaacs
Apprentice
Options

Hi All, 

Is anyone else experiencing random restarts with there S20. 

My keeps restarting randomly when i am in the middle of using it. 

Any ideas??

717 REPLIES 717
Engell
First Poster
Options

I'm experiencing the same, 1 - 2 times every day. It shows the SIM information after each restart. I thought it was something with the physical SIM card, so I switched to E SIM. Still the same problem. This is so annoying 😑

Sistemafotonico
Navigator
Options

Samsung moderators, any news on the issue? The most important thing is to confirm that it is a software issue and then, the expected date for the update.

tadeumarianelli
Apprentice
Options

Exactly same problem here. From Brazil.

0 Likes
tadeumarianelli
Apprentice
Options

As I clicked on "Post" for my commentary up here, it happened again. For the 3rd time today. This is driving me completely crazy. 

0 Likes
Smile99
Explorer
Options
i had up to 14 restarts/day !
0 Likes
ThomasM1
Student
Options

Samsung would you please respond to our posts. It's weird to spend so much money on a faulty product. And no response. 

I was lucky to exchange my phone, but used the headphones once and it restarted again, and then the sim card management comes up, like it did with my first s20.

I used your products for years now. And for the first time when friends and colleagues ask me about the phone, I usually recommend them to switch to Samsung. But now I recommending them not to. 

We demand a response now!!!!

Rhonny
Pioneer
Options

I manually checked for a software update yesterday and it found one (dated 23rd March) which fixed the SIM card notification screen, so maybe it will fix the restarts too, if people haven't checked for an update lately... (Sorry if this has been said before.)

I'm in the UK. 

0 Likes
Izzy1231
Journeyman
Options
Yes! I did the same thing and found a software update too, and went through the process of updating. Let's see what happens next!
0 Likes
Galaxys20Plus
Explorer
Options
Let us know what happens to the restart too
Smile99
Explorer
Options

Made the update on 23rd but nothing changed

0 Likes