Support

Open search

S20: Galaxy Buds+ Promotion Offer

Highlighted
Navigator

Wondering if we can expect the same chaos as last year with the free buds offer with the S20 or if Samsung have there act together this time. 

Just pre ordered the S20 Ultra in grey. 

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
First Poster

Its not letting me claim just says not eligible for this promotion

Highlighted

@bj2004 wrote:

Its not letting me claim just says not eligible for this promotion

This LINK should sort it for you.

Highlighted

So, my claim journey so far has been laughable.

I preordered my S20 on the 15th Feb. I know this because my wife was getting a very expensive tattoo at the time. I didn't receive any confirmation email, but I didn't think anything of it as I receive so many emails its bound to get lost somewhere. It never was placed in spam either.

I come to claim having received my phone on the 10th March, and all I have is my delivery note. So I submit this, and it is rejected. It doesn't contain the preorder date.

So I contact EE, and as helpful as they are, all they can provide me with is my proof of purchase, which is my new contract start date, 10th March. This is also rejected,  as it doesn't show that the phone was ordered between the 11th Feb and the 8th March.

I feel like I am going around in circles. How on earth does anyone claim if all I am given is inadequate documentation??

Highlighted

@MattAbbott wrote:

So, my claim journey so far has been laughable.

I preordered my S20 on the 15th Feb. 

Did you order a S20? If so the Buds are not on offer for the regular S20. Only with the S20 plus and the Ultra.

Highlighted

S20 was just my shorthand, I have the lovely S20 Ultra with the unnecessary large camera lens an 100x zoom

Highlighted

I ordered 2 S20 ultras but have only received one set of buds and am having great difficulty trying to get Samsung to honour the agreement. I feel they are trying to get out of this

Highlighted
First Poster

i orderd the new Samsung S20 ULTRA IN COSMIC BLACK ON THE 02/03/20 AND WAS WAITING ON IT AND IT ONLY ARRIVED ON THURSDAY 02/04/20 SO I WAS LOOKING TO FIND OUT ABOUT FREE GALAXY EAR BUDS+ VIA THE MEMBERS APP BUT I WAS TOLD ON THE APP THAT I WAS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EVENT AND ASKED THE SHOP WHY DID MY NEW PHONE TAKE SO LONG FOR DELIVERY .. VODAFONE SAID IT WAS TO DO WITH CORONAVIRUS AND I SEE VIA THE MEMBERS APP THAT IF YOU PRE ORDER THE NEW S20 ULTRA BETWEEN 11/02/20 - 08/03/20 AS I ORDERD MY PHONE ON THE 02/03/20 AND ONLY ARRIVED ON THE 02/04/20  now Samsung tell me I am not eligible for the event I sent them sales invoice and copy or my card receipt and still nothing even when I go into members app and go to weekend sale same thing I am not eligible was onto Samsung and they said app needed update but it was updated I have been a Samsung galaxy owner for some time now changed from iPhone to the Samsung s6 hell even dishwasher and microwave and 3 tvs are Samsung not good service 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi Hope someone can help

I bought my Samsung s20 Ultra on the 2nd July from o2 and they swung it Samsung way with the offer of the free buds. They advised I wouldn't be able to claim straight away which wasn't an issue.
After receiving the phone I went on to the link to see what date I could start the claim and it stated august 1st 2020 so I popped this in my diary.
Today cam and I went to try to claim these only now to see that it says the offer is now closed. This was not the case on the 4th of July when I went on to check the date I could claim them. I could not progress the claim as the offer was not open until 1st August. Please could someone look into this for me?

kind regards
Top Liked Authors