Support

Open search

S20: Galaxy Buds+ Promotion Offer

Highlighted
Navigator

Wondering if we can expect the same chaos as last year with the free buds offer with the S20 or if Samsung have there act together this time. 

Just pre ordered the S20 Ultra in grey. 

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted

Dear Samsung. I hope this message is heard and the matter is resolved. I have been a Samsung user for many years and I trust this brand but some things are poorly understood in my country Romania. I made preorder to a Galaxy S20 Ultra full version 16gb/512gb and paid a lot of money. I pre-ordered the phone from a known Quckmobile store.
The Galaxy Buds + promotion says that any S20+ and S20 Ultra purchased at preorder benefit from Galaxy Buds + gift but Samsung Romania tells me that yes Do not buy the mandatory phone, from their partner stores does not give me this gift. You've never given me anything but now I'm not going to shut up and ask for law. It's not normal to be forced to buy wherever they want. I bought it from another store because I really wanted the Snapdragon 865 version and samsung romania partner stores offer only Exynos 990.Solve this problem with samsung romania so that I can claim the right to this gift for which I put in the pockets of Samsung 1550€ which matters and for this amount paid at a preorder I think I fully deserve this benefit/gift. THANKS!

Highlighted

To get the buds you first have to get the phone thenlog into the members app on the new phone to claim the buds+.  So like everybody else now we just have to wait till its released to get them. From what I hear it might be a while as in a month or two. 

Highlighted

I spoke to Samsung Romania and I had surprise to be told that if I did not pre-order the phone from a partner store Samsung Romania I will not receive Buds+

Highlighted

@chammer72

As you can see from the Terms & Conditions of the offer, there are a number of participating retailers. If your phone is purchased from a retailer that is not on the list, then you would not be eligible for the Buds+ offer. 

The terms that I have linked you are for the UK/Ireland. It would be best to get in touch with Samsung Romania, and they'll let you know the participating retailers in your region.

@All - The rumours are correct. To claim the Buds+ you just need to claim through the Samsung Members app when you receive your new phone! Check out more info on this link here

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted

All money paid by all who pre-order goes into Samsung pocket so everyone who pre-ordered must receive the gift! 

Highlighted

When Samsung launched this promotion did not write anywhere that you are conditioned by them to buy the phone only from certain stores but in every country Samsung does what it wants and has its protégés. As long as I've been preordering, I'm asking for the rights even if I get the request to Korea. There's a lot of money at stake and I don't want anyone to make fun of my money. 

Highlighted

I don't think there are so many people who have already made preorder and I think all those who trusted us to do this and give so much money on a product that we will receive later we deserve this gift (Galaxy Buds +) without exceptions and without cond You because we trusted and paid without putting conditions! 

Highlighted

@chammer72The terms say you can only claim from the Samsung partners , from your country, if you’ve gone and brought one from say USA then you'd have no chance of getting them as Romania don't have the snapdragon 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Ordered the Ultra in February to be delivered the 9th of March. Got the message that there would be a delay up to 14 days. Samsung desk says I only have till the 20th to claim my free Buds.   What will happen when the delay is after the 20th? 

Highlighted

Posted a reply in your thread here. 

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Top Liked Authors