Support

Open search

S20: Galaxy Buds+ Promotion Offer

Highlighted
Navigator

Wondering if we can expect the same chaos as last year with the free buds offer with the S20 or if Samsung have there act together this time. 

Just pre ordered the S20 Ultra in grey. 

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted

@Colsy13 

Screenshot_20200213-130243_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted

I ordered an S20 Ultra yesterday, by joining  the upgrade program. I was concerned as it did not mention the buds anywhere on the order. I rang Samsung and was told I would qualify but I have to apply after I receive the phone.

Highlighted

T

@Gh0str1der wrote:

@Colsy13 

Screenshot_20200213-130243_Chrome.jpg

That only seems to apply if you pre-order as a new customer but no mention if you are already on the upgrade programme.

Highlighted

Just to clarify guys you are only existing members of the S10 upgrade program everytime you renew it is a new application and credit check with a new financial agreement should everything be ok.

That being said new contract makes you a new customer and not an existing one.

Highlighted

buds 2.JPG

So it seems that when you get your phone you must apply for the buds+ between the 10 March and 12 April; and it looks like they come in white only.

Highlighted
Navigator

It'll probably be the same as last year. 

Get the phone, register for the buds under the members app. Don't hear anything for upto 14 days. Receive within 28 days. 

Highlighted

Yes you do get the free buds on the upgrade program, I asked Samsung this on messenger

Highlighted

Given the fiasco trying to order the fone, not holding out any hope for obtaining the buds without problems (still not managed to order my fone yet) 

Highlighted

I did not get any ear buds last year! Were you suppose to??

Highlighted

I can see the benefits to Samsung of using this more formal process, but it's so long winded for customers. I went through it with the S10+ and it certainly worked, but remember the entire process took months till I actually got my buds. Remembering previous free offers, you'd get the free thing at the same time as the phone ! So could play with them with the new phone. 

Top Liked Authors