Support

Open search

S20+ Back of mobile sound vibration?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi Everyone,

Quick question for S20+ owners - Upon listening too Music , watching Youtube videos or taken calls via speaker etc does your s20 vibrate around the middle of the device at the back while the sound is playing? Anything from 40% u can feel everything and its VERY distractring as if someone is talking each word they say its reverbing on my hand.

My s10 and s9 didnt do this...

Let me know your finding please :smiling-face:  

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Apprentice

Update:

I removed my Pop Socket and I don't feel it as much as am holding the phone at its sides but if I put my palm on the back I feel the reverb

Anyone checked theres? Want too know if this is normal on all s20s or just mine etc

Thanks

Highlighted

I just received my s20 yesterday and this was one of the first things I noticed. 

It is very annoying and making me want to put the phone back and revert to my s10.

Highlighted

Are you using a pop socket or case? 

Highlighted

Same here, the back of mij s20+ vibrates. 

Highlighted

Hallo Samsung, is this normal that the back of the S20+ vibrates? 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I don't see any such issue.

Highlighted

I got the phone yesterday and it was one of the first things I noticed too. Any video, music, speaker phone etc and it vibrates heavily. Very off-putting and very disappointing. 

Highlighted

I have sent my S20+ back for a replacement. I hope that a new phone solves the problem. I have also contacted Samsung they wanted that i sent the phone to them for repair. The problem is also known with the S10. 

Highlighted
Hi,
Please will you keep me updated as to whether a new phone resolves the issue. How did you contact Samsung? Email or phone?

Sam.
Top Liked Authors