Support

Open search

S20+5G camera

Highlighted
Explorer

Has onyone noticed the front video camera is awful in lowlight since one ui 2.5? 

I mean us very awful blur, almost like an 2005 phone...somebody tell these samsung developers to stop doing games in the software and fix this, shame...

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
I've been waiting for a software fix since the s10 and none came, scamsung is all I say
Highlighted
I think the main camera is awful as well.
after taking photo, when you zoom on the pic, it is terrible.
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
try look at my video screenshot of how my videos are zoomed in absolute dirt
Highlighted
The quality on main camera is very bad, even when you are recording on 8k...
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
I never thought id say it but iphone are miles ahead anyone I take pictures and videos with side by side who has iPhone absolutely makes a show of my s10
Highlighted
Observer
yes I noticed this with the selfie cam but over the last few days its been getting a lot better picture, it did a camera update 2 days ago and since then its been fine, only time its not very clear is when its dark in the room , I had the p20 pro before and the front cam was amazing compared to this, and the phone cost a lot less. I mean its a lot of money we are paying for a phone that's ment to be the best flagship of the year, and I think that its a really good phone, but could be better. if they had a bigger battery and a better front camera I would have anything to complain about tbh. the battery is definitely its biggest down fall and very disappointing..
Top Liked Authors