Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 11:40 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
Gary1988
Explorer
Options
What software are you on? doesn't seem to work if it's running branded software.
0 Likes
FrostGryffin
Explorer
Options
I enrolled on Monday but still not received any update. do I have the right software. as far as I'm aware my phone was bought unbrandedScreenshot_20201021-231839_Settings.jpg
MarkBurg
First Poster
Options
note 20 ultra 5g 512gb, sim free variant, direct from samsung, tells me my phone isn't compatible
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
The beta is only available for S20 models at the moment (this post is in the S20 discussion group) you may get more info on when it is available for your device in the Note 20 group.
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
absolute *****. been checking the members app a few times daily and the notification isn't there. used the link and now says it's full. if they are telling you it will come in the app notifications area then it should be there. usual Samsung ***** service. after this device I'm changing to OnePlus , at least if I'm not paying stupid amounts for the phone I won't feel ripped off again with another exynos processor
0 Likes
fathergoose
Explorer
Options
it worked using sd card update. thanks a lot I don't feel like I am missing out now :smiling-face: top bloke
0 Likes
fathergoose
Explorer
Options
👌Screenshot_20201021-234648_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
SP00K5
Student
Options
no s20 5g 981/b yet then.
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Phone model not supported on EVR software, downloading BTU now from sammobile will report back if it works 🙏
0 Likes
Gary1988
Explorer
Options
I'm on BTU and can confirm it works.Screenshot_20201022-001611_Settings.jpg
0 Likes