Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 08:08 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
Ryana22
Explorer
Options
how do I get the October security patch update? it's not showing up on my phone?
0 Likes
Bigbuddy
Explorer
Options
still can't get the beta, I've unenrolled and then re-enrolled, but still nothing. I've got the S20 ultra 5g from sky mobile. Here is a screenshot of my software info.Screenshot_20201021-193053_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
Do you want a direct link to the beta?
0 Likes
Bigbuddy
Explorer
Options
yes,that would be great. thanks
0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
S20 Ultra 5G Exynos SM-G988B

rename the file to update.zip. So you will need to change the extension from bin to zip. Put it on your sd card and then boot your phone into recovery and choose update from sd card

http://fota-secure-dn.ospserver.net:80/firmware/BTU/SM-G988B/nspx/baee9c34f8f94610a156b2bd60a2a03f.b...
0 Likes
fathergoose
Explorer
Options
gutted !! Screenshot_20201021-200413_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Bigbuddy
Explorer
Options
thanks for that, I'll do this in the next few days and let you know how it goes.
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
thats why when I put the link up on Monday I told people that the reason I did it was because there's only so many places and it gave you all an opportunity to enrol early. What device do you have?
fathergoose
Explorer
Options
my phone was carrier branded so only just been able to get a laptop to unbrand it. at least I not have got October's update instead of still being on September's. and s20ultra sm-g988b
0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
Grab the update above your post its the one you would have got OTA today.
0 Likes