Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pop-up while charging

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 06:12 PM)
maciekd638
Pioneer
Options

Once, when I connected the charger to the S20 Ultra, the phone asked (in a pop-up window) "Do I want to enable fast charging?" Information has not appeared for some time. Maybe I accidentally checked the "Don't ask again" option. Do you know how to "reset" this question to the default settings? Or how to turn it back on?

6 REPLIES 6
Richard350
First Poster
Options
device care - battery - charging
0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there Maciekd638!

Once you've chosen to enable Fast Charging, it should stay enabled and your phone should automatically use Fast Charging when connected to a capable charger.

Hope this helps.
Tom 🙂
0 Likes
maciekd638
Pioneer
Options

Okay, I know how to run fast charging. The only problem is that when I connected the charger, the phone asked whether to start fast charging or not. I can't see it now.

Check out the movie (Polish) on yt. When the author of the film connected the phone to charging, he was informed whether he wanted to turn on fast charging. I had it too

https://youtu.be/lASGmyfVSIY

Minute 18.34

0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Once the phone's asked you if you want to turn on Fast Charging, it should stay turned on and the phone will automatically ask you if you want to fast charge when you plug the right charger in.

I've had that pop up on my S20 too, but it's a one-time pop up. After you confirm it, it remembers it 🙂
0 Likes
Solution
maciekd638
Pioneer
Options

I consider the topic closed.
The message only appears when the 15W charger is connected

Sherrillface
Student
Options

Most expensive Galaxy S ever and all sorts of ***** mine wont fast charge or super fast charge at all ever since android 11 update and it connects and disconnects usb all day long not even plugged in and drains battery wak. I got it first week paid 1400 on finance wak verizon wak samsung 

0 Likes