Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 14-10-2020 08:35 AM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
jase1986
Pioneer
Options

As far as I'm aware that all the latest phones now come unlocked i maybe wrong but I seen it somewhere

0 Likes
billyb123
Explorer
Options
yes please with It as I got it for £350 with a free gift from Samsung as did a trade in my old phone that I purchased for £150 of Facebook it was a s10 5g screen was very scratched but it still fit the criteria and wasn't cracked so they gave me £350 discount
the s20 fe is the best spec Samsung out latest, it has all the features just has a plastic back but doesn't matter as use a case anyway the camera is better than the iPhone 11 pro megapixels aren't everything
0 Likes
billyb123
Explorer
Options
I actually can not wait for one ui 3.0 
Is there a way can trick my phone to thinking its in South Korea so can get it earlier 
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately not unless your prepared to mess around with its csc etc which I wouldn't recommend.

It'll be here soon enough so you can get it the recommend way via your phone's software update section @billyb123   :smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
knowing how Samsung works, wont be surprised UK will be at least few more weeks before we get beta
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@billyb123  It would be much better to wait  for the official uk release  (taking it you are based here), agree that it would be risky to mess around with the csc.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
After looking i believe rob maybe talking about the update for Samsung developers
0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
or maybe sanmobiles twitter feed
0 Likes
Tclarke
Pioneer
Options
Feels like we have been waiting ages in uk
bomp306
Pioneer
Options
Just landed in German so hopefully won't be long!