Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I buy Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 5 g

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 04:34 PM)
Olga79
First Poster
Options

I buy a Samsung s20 ultra 5 g I claim free watch from offer the claim was submitted but I don’t receive any email or answers when I can get my watch from Samsung ...someone have same problem ? I send email to Samsung no answers anymore from Samsung 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
kiadadaie
Explorer
Options
Did you also have a tracking number?

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
kiadadaie
Explorer
Options
you have to wait for your reply it can take a week or so. make sure you filled in all the information too or you will not qualify
0 Likes
Solution
kiadadaie
Explorer
Options
Did you also have a tracking number?
0 Likes
Olga79
First Poster
Options

No I don’t get ...on sait say only claim submitted 

0 Likes
kiadadaie
Explorer
Options
If your claim goes through successfully you will be given a tracking number. I suggest you make another claim and start from the beginning as it would seem you have missed something out. I will check back here incase you need more help.
0 Likes
netpedro13
First Poster
Options
how u do the claim for the watch plz?
0 Likes
netpedro13
First Poster
Options
how I do the claim plz?
0 Likes
Diamonds
Explorer
Options
You have to submit your invoice and email saying of your proof of purchase of you phone on the Samsung website thats what I did they will then confirm if its gone through and send you an email when you will receive your watch through the post.
0 Likes
belfastboy71
First Poster
Options
I got a tracking number but still no sign
has anyone received a watch
how long did it take
0 Likes
MrBraga
Journeyman
Options
it will take up to 45 days to arrive, so you have to wait. you can always track your claim by adding your tracking number and email in here https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/watchactive/en-GB
0 Likes